Customer reviews

on 23 February 2014
The main reason I feel so compelled to write this review is because I spent hours schlepping my belly around central London trying to find a decent maternity swimsuit to absolutely no avail, only to come home and order this, with fingers crossed in one simple click. I don't usually buy clothes online, but knew I could return this if it didn't fit, and considering it was my last option, I was willing to take the risk. This swimsuit is perfect, provides great support, is great quality and there is still space for my belly to grow without the material being saggy - a clever design! Also, go for your original sizing or at least check the sizing chart if in doubt, as they have taken growing bellies (and chests) into account when creating these sizes. I would have considered myself a medium now, but the small fit perfectly. Very happy swimmer!
on 3 June 2014
Im a size 8-10 but with a larger bust and a medium is just right for me. I'm glad i didn't go for the small, the colour seems slightly darker than the picture though.
on 25 March 2015
Used it all the way through my pregnancy. Towards the the end my pregnancy (like month 9) it started to go see through at the bottom, but I think that was from over use! Swam every other day!!!
Great item and swift delivery. Thank you.
on 17 September 2014
I am a small person and petite, but found the swimsuit very tight around my bump which isnt too big. it was not comfortable
on 28 June 2016