on 10 January 2014
This book is an excellent read I am sure there are a lot of ladies could relate to Sarah with her demise. I laughed out loud at so many of the scenes and was so sad to finish the book I was enjoying it so much. I believe that for a lot of ladies and gents too that this is a must read. I eagerly await the next book. For me it knocked spots off 50 Shades of Grey.
on 5 November 2013
pure filth , thank you Sarah what a welcoming change to see life from a women's point of view , and one that isn't afraid to say it how it was and is, i have learnt things I would never of dreamt of and will hopefully pass onto my husband of 20 years lol . I wait for your next book to arrive on the shelves. Your number one fan and hairdresser. X x
on 12 October 2016
Fun, erotic, captivating escapism, thank you Sarah Darling. Made me realise it's still ok for us to have fun and exciting sex lives once reaching 40 and parents of teens!!
You need to check the children are not looking over your shoulder whilst reading, plus have partner on high alert 😂
More more more Sarah, please hurry with sequel 💋
on 12 August 2013
I had the rare opportunity to hear these stories in the flesh before they were wrote down, I have also read a draft copy and I can tell you once you start you wont be able to put this book down (or turn off I guess as its on the kindle!) I am so looking forward to the books that's will follow... brilliant book by a brilliant woman! Well Done
on 7 March 2014
This book is quite truly amazing and is based on the author's life, it really does show the empowerment of women and also that life can still be enjoyed no matter what age you are. It is worth a read for the fun, the frolics, and the sheer enjoyment of living Sarah's life through her book. Can't wait for the follow up.
on 10 November 2013
fantasic read into the life of an mother and wife, laugh my socks off, well writtern
car'nt wait for the next book, would reccommend this book as a perfect christmas gift ( for adults)

I think we can all relate to the story, with a been there!!!!

very brave lady well done
on 10 November 2013
I am proud to say I know this lady and she is one amazing woman, this book has been a long time coming, congratulations Sarah. Not my usual reading I have to say but it was a page turner. For all women stuck in a dead end relationship and for men who need to learn more about women- read this book!
on 23 July 2016
Brilliant! I couldn't put it down. Laughed out loud from start to finish. I can't wait for the 2nd one! Don't let the title put you off, yes it was explicit in parts but it didn't take anything away from the story. It kept you wanting to know what Sarah was going to get up to next.
on 3 September 2013
A most refreshing if not eye opening women's view of a crumpling marriage. It has made me look at my own marriage to see where I'm going wrong and maybe sometime what I'm doing right. Be prepared for a some what frank story but well worth a read. looking forward to the next book
on 4 December 2014
Having met Sarah at a book signing day she gave me a copy of Pure Filth to read a little. I didn't want to put it down or give back ! That eve I went home and downloaded it to my kindle. I have now finished reading it and can't wait for book 2 to come out in the spring ?