Customer reviews

Wheeler Dealers: Series 8 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 8 February 2014
I bought this DVD for my husband and I have been very pleased with the results. I get peace and quiet for the full time it is on! I can't honestly comment on the content as it is about rebuilding cars, not my area of knowledge but he thoroughly enjoys it. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys seeing old cars brought back to life.
on 5 March 2014
Wheeler Dealer is a program that is geared for us Petrol Heads. Mike Brewer is an experienced car sales guy, and shows you a trick or two on how to buy and sell your used car. Ed China in real life is a mechanical engineer who owns a garage; Mr China over several episodes teaches you how to do a lot of mechanical work on your car, some repairs are simple, some require a lot of tools and time, but at least you get an understanding of what is involved to repair several common car problems. Ed China sometimes even gives a repair estimate, but it’s only valid for people in the UK though.

I’ve learned to do some repair work watching the series. But most of all, I enjoy watching these guys do their wheeler dealer stuff.
on 10 February 2014
the wheeler dealers series from 1 - 10 are so amazing cause they don't just fix up very nice old cars but edd china explains what he is doing while he is fixing the cars etc i can't fault wheeler dealers i would recommaned anyone to get this if they love cars.
on 11 January 2015
always like a tv show about car maintenance, but need more American vehicles and more choice of cars that we add like a ford Cortina, Vauxhall viva, morris marina, cars like that
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 August 2014
Excellent series,enjoyed every minute of each episode
on 8 October 2014
Excellent program very interesting worth watching.
on 23 May 2015
My husband well pleased with this item
on 23 December 2014