on 9 May 2016
Great series. The story is original, well written and starts well and develops beautifully into a great sci-fi "epic". You really care about most of the characters and what happens to them. I've Enjoyed every one of this series so far.
on 15 March 2015
This is the 2nd in this series, and I am enjoying it's simple story style, and clever understanding of human nature. This is not dark, or deep, but an enjoyable read for anyone who likes fantasy/ science fiction at a slightly juvenile level. The characters are believable as they run from one impending disaster to the next. As a treatise on the evils of slavery it could have a far reaching effect (for good) on a young impressionable mind, and reminds older readers that such evils still exist in our own world
on 29 April 2014
I really enjoyed the second part to the Wanderer Odyssey and I am looking forward to the next part. The author has an incredible imagination and I love the character development and attention to every last detail.
on 7 July 2014
This book was more violent but oddly not as gripping as book 1. I think it got bogged down in a lot of flash backs. We still don't know anything about the evil empire and I am beginning to wonder if I care.
on 15 March 2014
Having read the first book in the series I have been keeping an eye out for this one release. It is very good with the story evelving nicely and also at a good pace. Role on book three. Well done Simon.
on 17 May 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book ,the characters associated with the Wanderer were likable and engaging.There was always the feeling of who to believe in this story ,as there was so much subterfuge going on .The main mystery is the ship (the Wanderer),and it's on going .I also thought the sensitive subject of slavery was well handled .Kindle has now introduced me to another great writer .Bring on the next book .
on 19 January 2015
This saga has really got my interest, plenty of 3d characters ,
book 2 expands the crew and brings many threads together, best read soon after book 1, looks like I will be reading book 3 too
on 29 July 2014
Enjoyed this book and looking forward to book three. The character development is interesting and the general scope of the story is large enough to go beyond three books.
on 24 June 2014
A brilliant sequel to the first book which was also very good. Characters develop and mature realistically. It still feels like Blakes Seven which was also excellent.
on 11 August 2014
As good as I was expecting from the reviews and more, like these books very much and looking forward to the next part of the story.