Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 March 2014
As a progressive house head stuck in the glory days of the 90's I had high hopes for this. Perhaps too high, the first listen left me wanting more and I wasn't sure at all.

But as with all great works of art it is only by getting to know the work well that you can really come to a love of it. This is a clever record, well nuanced and with many beautiful variations that clearly draw well on it's inspirations. It's also a very contemporary sound very pleasing and engaging.

Make some time for it.
on 13 January 2015
Amazing. Nothing since the likes of Oribital or Aphex Twin or the Chemical Brothers have I heard something this good. Every track from start to finish is amazing. This album takes you on a journey. This is probably my favourite LP on vinyl and always goes down well on any occasion. His second album will give us an indication on if Daniel can go down as an all time great. I'm sure he will. Buy this album and you can hear his genius.
on 19 February 2014
A perfect mix of orbital and aphex twin pile driving beats and great atmosphere
it's the best new electronica for a very long time
on 1 May 2014
This is one of the best production tech house albums for a while, so much Underworld, Chems, Leftfield, 2 Lone Swordsmen in there , but sounds super fresh and new. Drone Logic is almost the new Rez ? That sort of dirty electronic sounds everywhere on the album singing through the layers of bliss, quite excellent, not one weak tune
on 30 January 2015
you have been waiting for this for ahwile.

Imagine for a moment your entire electronic music collection as been digested and analysed by an AI programmed to please.
This is every 808 and 303 you ever cut your (grinding) teeth to packaged into a pristine post millenial pleasure bomb,
I'm only laughing at the ignorant fools.
on 10 February 2015
Unexceptional.
Has its moments.
Good job it only cost me 2 squids.
Lasted a week on the mobile device before I hit the delete button.
2 and one half stars only.
And I'm feeling generous tonight.
on 29 April 2014
I first heard the drone logic single when it was on amazon as a free download, and the single itself is a great 7 minute track worth owning the album for. The rest of the album just gets better from there. It flows well from track to track excellently. I'd also recommend getting it on vinyl, as it sounds more true and does it much more justice than the MP3 or CD version can.
on 10 January 2014
So far, my personal favorite album of 2013. Great old-school electronic sound, I'd highlight the tracks "Water Jump", "Free Floating", "Naive Response" and "All I Need". I would recommend it to everyone who likes electronic music and / or that want to discover new good music.
on 13 January 2015
Stunning album. Purchased after nemone kept banging on about it on her 6music show. I wasn't disappointed. Best album I bought in 2014
on 9 December 2013
Such an amazing debut album! cant wait to hear more of his stuff. only problem was that the vinyl was warped when i got it