on 24 January 2014
I gave one star as that is the minimum, if there was an option of giving no star thats what I would have given. I can't believe this product has received 5 and 4 stars, unless they got a totally different product. The cover I got was complete misfit, flimsy and very cheap material. May be the price is an indication of what to expect but this is not worth even a penny. Amazon might lose its credibility if its continues to sell products like this. Beware buyers.
on 24 January 2014
Item arrived in what looks like a fake samsung box, no stylus no screen protector and I have had it two weeks and it is already falling apart. I had my previous S2 cover for 2 years with no issue. This product is rubbish amd Amazon should take action to remove this vendor
on 25 January 2014
Because the case drained my battery while it was on. The front cover kept the phone os awake which over night drained around 30% of the battery accounting for 50% of battery discharge
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 29 October 2013
For the price the flip case is really good, the genuine Samsung covers are about the same quality but are a lot more expensive.
The case fits my new Samsung Galaxy S4 really well and the phone looks and feels secure.
I only have one gripe and that is the lid doesn't close tight on the phones screen like it's supposed to,however it does close the home screen down and when the lid is opened the homes screen appears.
There is a nice Galaxy S4 emblem on the front cover, but none on the back.
Overall I'm pleased with my purchase and if your looking for something cheap to protect your smartphone then this won't disappoint.
on 16 February 2016
This is a cheap case, so do not expect it to last for long with everyday use, ie – opening and closing.

Started to crack and peel – but got a good use out of it – I just ordered another one – cheaper that buying an expensive one – especially when its time to up grade to a new phone and your old cover will not fit.
on 10 February 2016
All in all, the Samsung S-View Clear Flip Cover for Samsung galaxy lacks in quality. The plastic isn't scratch-proof by any means, either. After only a few days of use, I've already accumulated light scuffs on the case.
on 4 April 2014
Fits easily (you have remove the original back cover and this replaces it with the cover hinged to it). The inside of the front cover has a soft velvety feel (reassuring to know that the screen will not be scratched), and when you close the cover you can see the screen change to show the time through the window and then time off.
The back is plastic and has a glazed stardust look to it. There were one or two minute indentations (read imperfections|) on the back but overall I am pleased that my phone is well protected.
Have now been using this for about 5 months, and it's none the worse in wear or appearance.
on 22 November 2013
Out standing product and it was delivered within a day or two. Item was packaged well. I liked this so much I ordered more for my friends. I have and would recommend this item and seller.
on 25 January 2014
Looks nice too and comes with a mini stylus. The front cover has a plastic window so you can see the time, date and notification bar. The case also allows access most of the holes and buttons on the phone. I don't know how well it will protect the phone as it is quite a thin case. Also, there is no strap or lock for the case, which means the front cover opens easily, even when you don't want it to. I paid only £1.99 from Amazon marketplace which made it great value for money.
on 2 July 2014
Love this case and it is my second one as I snapped the spine when changing covers with the first one that I bought as I also use my phone as a sat nav and need to change to the hard back so that it will attach to my stand. Great to be able to view and answer the phone while it is still closed.