on 9 September 2013
I have bought these for my grandsons birthday..they look big but I think he will like them as he is an avid spurs fan
on 8 October 2014
I had already bought a pair of the boxers for my grandson. He loves them. The quality is very good and they wash well.
He is just 7years old and the size 7-8 fit him good but will probably be a bit small for an 8 year old. i have bought him these size 9-10 for christmas and they seem a good size for an 9-10 year old.
on 19 May 2014
My son loves these as he is a football-obsessed Spurs fan. They are a good fit for his age/size and my only complaint is that they are a bit pricey for one pair. But OK for a little extra birthday gift!
on 16 November 2013
Well i can only judge on its apperance and material, look good, material top quality. My football mad nephew will love them
on 4 February 2014
These boxers are very snug fit my grandson loved them he said they were sexy wow! Great for an up and coming footballer!
on 9 April 2014
My 13 year son loves these boxers, they are comfortable and are a good fit. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 2 August 2014
He tries to wear them constantly - should have bought more pairs!