Smiley [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 15 October 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 December 2017
Good film
on 17 July 2015
Got here quick just what I needed
on 11 December 2017
Crappy movie !
on 12 February 2016
A movie about an Urban Legend and a teen who has to decide whether to go insane or be the next victim....
on 2 March 2014
I have given this 2 stars purely for the mask, however I really didn't enjoy this film. To be honest I should have known better but the reviews were a mixed bag, and in my need for horror I thought I would give it a go, boy did I wish I hadn't. This film tries to be Scream and a mixture of other teen horrors and all goes horribly wrong. I don't expect the acting in some horror films to be great but this was extremely bad, apart from the lead who wasn't too bad. Its actually pretty boring as well and NOT scary...so all in all if you want to watch a HORROR film do not watch this.
on 4 February 2014
Not as gory as I was expecting, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was refreshing to find a main character with an actual personality, and I liked the premise of the plot as well, updating the classic horror genre by using modern internet chatrooms. Also I have to say the ending really surprised me - I wasn't expecting that at all!
Worth a watch, but it's nothing special.
on 2 March 2017
Garbage garbage garbage
on 3 May 2013
I DID IT FOR THE LULZ.

Ashley (Caitlin Gerard) goes to college and rents a room off campus. She meets a crowd of other young people and is exposed to an "urban legend" about Smiley, a killing who appears and kills the person you are chatting with if you type in a sentence three times...and really want it.

Ashley also attends a class which discusses Occum's Razor among other things that tie into the overall theme.

The killer appears.

The film is less slasher and more of a psychological thriller. The problem I had was the action centered around Ashley who didn't do enough to excite me. The characters were not well developed. Had this film been done with different actors and a slightly better script it would have been killer, instead of just another me-too slasher.

Parental Guide: F-bomb, sex, and nudity
on 10 May 2016
By the DVD cover I was expecting more but I found this tedious to say the least! Very predictable and not scary at all.It had so much potential but this film was disappointing