on 21 April 2014
Quite frankly this boxset totally wipes out console gaming, its bad enough you can't enjoy mods on consoles which quite frankly mods are the reason skyrim is soo good, anyways the bocset itself is awesome I already owned the previous elderscrolls as digital copies apart from my prized original morrowind, and let me tell you this boxset has it all, physical game maps, every piece of DLC and a brilliant case too keep it all in this is defo worth a purchase.
on 28 April 2014
Since I haven't time to test it so far, I can only comment on the hardware-side.

Packaging and shipping were good as usual.

The Cardboard-DVD-Case looks great but at some points glue had been pressed out between the pieces and stuck to the DVDs!
Only 4 stars because of this sloppy and potentially damaging manufacture.

In my case the glue seemed to be removable carefully without obvious damage to the DVDs...
on 16 September 2013
I got this because I wanted to play Arena and Daggerfall but I like to get legit copies (which don't work on regular computers) thankfully the ones with this Anthology are DRM free and work on my PC, extremely happy!
1515 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 July 2014
Wow...just...wow.

This is a cheap way of getting the entire series.

I can't recommend this enough. You get game of the year editions, maps, all of the games minus 'TEO' and it's in a wonderful, great quality holder and cover.

The discs for the older games install all the required DOS Box stuff so, if like me, you're not technical, you can play the first games without any trouble or bother.
on 12 December 2013
What can I say... It's a beautifully packaged case with all of the elder scrolls and maps. Realistically, Only Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim are playable, As the older ones are aged and the story line is somewhat dated but Still great for sentimental value. Also love how you can get the Last 3 games on steam with all DLCs and Everything. I would definitely recommend buying it, Especially if you are a fan!
on 25 May 2014
This is a great bargin especially as it was only £1 more than the Skyrim Legenday set on its own.

All 5 games install perfectly on Windows 8.1, the early two (Arena and Daggerfall) use drop box, the final one (Skyrim) is a Steam only install while Morrowind and Oblivion and either be installed from the disks or from steam.

If you bandwidth and computer specification are up to it, I do recomend that you get the Free download "High Resolution Texture Pack" for Skyim, this gives you a stunning high quality image.

Regards

Gnome
on 5 October 2013
What a fantastic box set , is a must for Elder Scrolls players would make a brilliant present as it comes in a beautifully illustrated box would highly recommend to anyone, you wont be dissapointed
on 5 September 2014
Practically a life's worth of gaming in one, very well presented, box set! All the single-player rpg Elder Scrolls titles for you to sink your teeth into! An excellent package for those who want to see how the series has developed from the ambition of Arena through to the accomplishment of Skyrim! Essential for RPG fans and collectors!
on 4 October 2013
You may not be familiar with the Elder Scrolls legacy, but this anthology will make you an absolute expert. This is honestly a most beautiful product, and the packaging is collectible and will fit nicely with any other TES paraphernalia. If you are familiar, this will complete your collection. All five maps, all add on's and all games. I was absolutely overwhelmed by this, and as an avid TES fanatic, I cannot recommend this product enough.
on 3 January 2015
What a great collection of some of possibly the best games ever made. Having played Skyrim on the PS3 and invested several hundred hours into it, my wife bought me this for the PC for Xmas. I was a little hesitant at playing on the PC, I have a good graphics card, SSD, 2x 24" monitors, Sony PS3 headphones and an Xbox 360 controller, so thought it may be ok! How right I was...I'll never go back to playing on the PS3 again...no lag between scenes, stunning graphics etc. Installation is fairly straight forward especially as 3 of them are through Steam, though that depends how you view Steam I suppose! Having restarted Skyrim again, I can honestly say it's a much better experience on the PC and it can be modded too if that's your thing.

I know I got this as a present...but I may well have invested in it myself at the price...especially as all the DLC is included...if you love TES then you'll love this package...you can't go wrong!