on 2 March 2014
Very handy supplement to the kitchen library. Recipes are easy to follow, tasty & decent portions. I would definitely recommend it.
on 28 May 2014
This is a great book (one of several Allegra McEvedy books I've got. In hindsight I would buy it as a paper book as the format doesn't work on my Kindle.

Very similar in style to the Leon books (which I love).
on 2 January 2015
Excellent cook book and an entertaining read
on 12 February 2014
This is a fun, honest cook book than I can see I will go back to again and again. The recipes are detailed and there are so many tempting ones. Bit of a winner.
on 9 February 2014
This is the BEST recipe book ever. I have recomended it to all my children. The pictures look exactly like real home baking beatiful. This really comes from the heart. I love and so will Mums and kids everywhere.
on 15 December 2013
This is a present for a foodie friend of mine and I know she is going to love it - Allegra Mcevedy is a great cook
on 18 March 2014
well presented book, clear recipes with good instructions. Made a lovely dinner for two for Valentine's Day, pear sald, sea bass with puy lentils and chocolate mousse. highly recommended.
on 25 February 2014
Brilliant book-very user friendly.I have lots of cookery books and this is one of my favourites.Easy to read and follow.
on 2 October 2014
Easy to follow recipes and my results have been delicious. I would recommend this to a beginner and someone with good cooking skills.
One person found this helpful
on 15 November 2013
Allegra McEvedy is just amazing. Her enthusiasm and knowledge and pragmatism and just plain foodie-excitement can transform your kichen habits. This is a great book.