Customer reviews

My Samsung Galaxy S 4 (My...)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.29

on 17 October 2017
Very readable, and tells you what you want to know---i use it for S4 mini which is almost same as S4
on 18 June 2017
seemed liks a good idea at the time but never got around to reading it
on 22 July 2017
Very good
on 7 November 2013
If you want the best from your Galaxy S4, this is the book to use! I'm not saying everything in it is essential, but it has short cuts, tips and general information that you might not have a clue about but would like to know!
on 14 April 2014
This book is a great companion for the Samsung Galaxy S4. This was my first smartphone, although I have a lot on computer experience with desktops, laptops etc... This book is very clearly written and has very clear helpful colour illustrations. It really has helped me get to grips with the phone. Everything I have tried to find I have found with ease, and I am not even a quarter of the way through so there is still lots to learn. I recommend this book very highly.
on 22 July 2015
bought it apprehensively not being used to new generation phones.took a while to get used to it but now think it is great.the camera is superb puts a lot of real cameras to shame.bought another for wife.
on 2 August 2014
I am very pleased with my new phone. Still not sure of all the things it does but I am learning and getting the most of it.
on 28 June 2014
What a contrast to the crappy s4 book that amazon sold to me, this book, although expensive is very good value for money
on 24 May 2014
I bought this handbook when I bought my new mobile phone and have found it to be very comprehensive and easy to follow.
on 15 June 2014
Interesting reading , helped me a lot.