on 8 February 2014
Been using this converter for a Philips Hue bulb for a while now, and does the job fine. Not encountered any issues so far.
on 27 March 2014
yes, prefer the Edison fitting, the bayonet ones are a joke and a nightmare to fit.
this adapter fits perfectly so I can use my LED bulbs from Germany in the English fitting.

very happy and fast delivery.
on 27 July 2016
Just received my order of this item which works perfectly.
However I would like to point out a possibly dangerous feature of this item.
There is a 50/ 50 chance of the outside screw connection being connected to the "LIVE" side of the mains supply!
When it is plugged in to the B22 connector it can be plugged in one of two ways, one of which connects the "Live" side of the mains to the outside screw connector of the e27 connector.
If it is used in a position accessible to (Children or a Person of limited intelligence etc.) such as a Table Lamp where tiny hands can poke small miscellaneous items into the e27 socket, which can be done even with the bulb screwed in as there is a gap that allows access.
I fear there is DANGER of a FATAL electric shock!!!!!
on 22 October 2013
Most imported LED bulbs use the E27 screw fitting common elsewhere in the world, but bayonet sockets are only desirable for bulbs that get hot, and as LEDs convert most of the energy to light unlike incandescent bulbs which convert most to unwanted heat the screw fitting is better, but rather than replacing all the light fittings purchase these adapters. Once the LED bulb is screwed in you wouldn't know they weren't manufactured that way, and even if they were to stick in the adaptor, the normal life of an LED is circa 18 years, so by then most houses will probably have been re-fitted with E27 sockets.
on 9 October 2015
A very practical product and durable as I am still using it to date. I had problems when I transferred to another house as the bulbs I have do not fit. This is a perfect solution to convert and reuse my bulbs. Thanks!
on 22 February 2014
The metal bayonet fixings make this better than the all plastic variety as it allows the adaptor to fit into the relevant sockets easily.
on 21 March 2016
As E27 lamp holders are difficult to find in the large sheds. (I have tried many) these converters provide the ideal solution. They are well made but bare in mind that they will extend the lamp assembly. This wasn't a problem for me. Delivered promptly from LLL Co.
on 1 February 2014
A very useful adapter. I can now use some ES bulbs I've had for years in a BC socket. No problem in fitment.
on 10 September 2014
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Very well made and arrived very promptly.
this does the job perfectly.

Bought to convert a bayonette socket to a scew in for a special bulb.

Works fine, nice quality and cheap as chips.

Would recommend.