Format: DVD|Change

good
on 29 October 2014
A good gift idea
on 20 November 2013
I bought this for a Xmas present but couldn't resist watching it first before wrapping it up!
It does exactly what it says on the jar, it really is the best, funniest, emotional and entertaining clips from this superb, must watch TV show.
I was aware of some clips being available on Youtube but this DVD has so much more, scenes not seen since their original broadcast, some scenes never seen before and exclusive content with Kammy filmed especially for this DVD.
Only problem i have now is do I buy a copy for myself or wait to see if I get given one for Xmas!

5/5 - Top gift
on 28 November 2013
Always loved this show on Saturday afternoons so just had to grab me a copy.
Classic football punditry and brilliant laugh out loud moments.
Going to have to buy a few more copies as this will make a great Christmas gift.
on 29 December 2013
I bought this for my husband and son for Christmas. We all sat and watched it and were all laughing lots. I am not a football fan but I was still able to find it funny. The chemistry between the presenters is exceptional and they all play off each other. Make sure you watch the extras as this section is nearly as long as the main feature. All in all a great DVD.
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my son as a "stocking filler", he loved it, both myself and my husband loved it when we watched it the sound of laughter could be heard around the house. Well worth the money.
on 4 February 2014
Really funny and a good laugh. A must for anyone who watches Sky sports news on a Saturday. Excellent service
on 29 December 2014
This is fine as it goes and there are some amusing bits and Jeff Stelling is still leagues above most so called football pundits as long as you remember that football is suppose to be entertainment if not look else where.
on 31 December 2013
I do love this show so don't get me wrong when I give it only 3/5. The truth of the matter as to why I have not marked it higher is that I was really looking forward to seeing the "Extra Time - Includes one hour of extras and exclusive never before seen footage".
This is where I struggled for this new content. Apart from a 5 minute behind the scenes with Kammy and his camera crew at Upton Park on the opening day of the 2013-14 season (something that he has actually filmed similarly in the past) I did not note anything else that I had not seen before. That left me feeling cheated in a big way because lets face facts - there are many of these clips already on websites such as YouTube (some are as comical and as good, if not better than the ones chosen for this DVD.)
Yes, the compilation does cover a lot of ground but if I recall, one Christmas Special they actually did for Sky a few years ago did contain many of the older clips so again nothing new there and nothing that they can say has not been viewed since it was originally aired. I guess the wording is quite clever and deceiving to some if you read it incorrectly. "Extra Time includes 1 hour of extras and...." with AND being the all important word; "Exclusive never seen before footage" - in other words the new Kammy bit which is about 5 minutes long being the only actual new footage.

To give you a better idea of this, the extra time bonuses include: a "live" interview with Brian Clough (on YouTube last time I looked), end of the season dramas (again on YouTube), clips from Christmas Specials (many of these were repeated last year in full on Sky Sports), plenty of Kammy's best bits (all over YouTube big time!), Rodney Marsh hair-cut at Bradford (shown many times) and Jeff and James Brown doll.

Yes, if you like the show as it is, you will get a lot of laughs watching some of the things that have happened and the boys camaraderie and in-jokes does come over as well as ever. But if you are an avid viewer of this show and have been for a while then you will be (like I was) wondering where all of this new content is and start thinking that you wished you had saved your money and just continued to watch the clips that are already on YouTube.
on 31 January 2014
Bought this for the family for Christmas. Very funny some moments tear seemingly funny. About five to ten minutes of not very funny items. Other than that brilliant