Size: 45 cm|Colour: Red|Change

on 12 August 2016
Ahh this is a really nice collar, lovely colour and my lily looks pretty in it, it isn't leather but tough and robust, a good fit, and excellent value for money, have had it a while now and no signs of wear and tear
on 30 May 2017
Made with good quality leather and metal, holds up nicely against the elements
on 15 January 2016
beautiful collar, soft and comfortable for my bully
on 2 February 2015
I bought one red and one brown leather collar in the Black Friday deals, two pounds thirty each. We put the red one on our dog on Christmas Day and 5 weeks later it is still looking good. So far, we have found a collar lasts 4-6 months, so hoping these last at least 6 months each. We ordered the 40cm size, as that was what was indicated as being the right size for our dog whose neck measurement is 12". They are a good fit with further adjustment available either way. Very pleased with them so far and definitely worth their money.
on 6 December 2014
Too wide and material too rigid for my yorkshire terrier who is of medium to large build for the breed. I ordered 2 : one pink and one blue. I thought I was ordering the same item. But the blue one is 1cm not 2.5 cm wide and is also much softer and therefore better this got 3 stars. The pink one is 2.5 cm and very rigid. Sadly will not be able to use. I did order on BLACK friday and had to procss order too quckly so maybe I didnt read descriptions well. No adjustment in available only the number os holes to be used to make larger or smaller. But only a couple of £ so didnt waste too much money. Amazon delivery as usual was good.
on 1 December 2014
good size and shape, sturdy fixings, but unfortunately after 1 week it is not white any more due to puddles and mud. But we are quite happy with it.
on 14 September 2016
Much nicer than I expected it to be. The colour is gorgeous and looks so nice on my dog, and the leather is soft and flexible so great for comfort. Not like those leather collars that are stiff and uncomfortable. Not sure how strong it would be since mines just used for tags and not for walking as she wears a harness, but I've put the lead on it just to try and it seems okay when she pulls, but she's a small spaniel so not sure how it'd fair against a larger/stronger dog. All in all though a great looking collar!
on 17 January 2015
The collar was beautifully made but as you can see in the picture there buckle has only one side and the loop that the extra bit goes through is too far away from the buckle to be secure. if the dog pulled really had on the lead there is a possibility that the buckle pointer could come out and the collar would just side through the buckle and off. I felt a collar with a "full" two sided buckle would be more secure. Sadly this beautiful collar had to be returned.
on 12 May 2014
This is excellent value for money. A lovely looking, sturdy collar that is smart. Good fit. Can't ask for more.
on 25 July 2016
Thought the collar looked good when it arrived, order in the plum. Nice colour, nice material. Quite stiff but expected this to soften through use. HOWEVER, during first walk with the new collar on, it was raining and pup wanted to run about the long grass. She came back to us and the collar had changed colour, stained lighter all over where water had been!!! NOT impressed at all!!!