on 25 April 2014
I was looking for a general purpose watch. This watch came with a good strap and a watch face that is better than a lot of more expensive watches. Many of the cheaper plastic watches the strap breaks after a short while, this watch looks a far more robust item. In summary a good purchase and value for money.
on 24 June 2017
Broke too quickly
on 2 June 2017
It is so cheaply made, I thought is a counterfeit. Poor quality.
on 3 November 2015
nice watch
on 19 April 2014
I've been looking for something like this for a long while and can happily say this is great. It is nice and simple, the watch face is easy to read and the leather strap is great too. For the price, a great value product.

The only thing I would do to improve it is make the dials and time indicator strokes luminescent so it glows in the dark since right now, you can't really use it then.
on 12 May 2014
I recieved 2 of these watches, total rubbish, both do not work, save your money and don't order these. Dissapointed is not the word.
on 12 September 2014
DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be fooled by peoples 5 star rating, because after 3 months it stopped working! And conveniently for the seller you cannot return it as its out of warranty!
on 22 November 2013
To be honest for the low asking price I wasn't expecting much. My husbands watch had broken and he needed one quickly, I thought this would be ok as a stop gap. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it is. It keeps good time and has a large easy to read face. A bargain indeed.
on 9 April 2014
I personally am not concerned about having an expensive watch so what can I say. This is very cheap but at the same time stylish I like the white background to the watch and the dark strap suits me. The price of the watch compared to a replacement battery then makes you think what exactly is the best buy. My answer to that is the watch so buy it
on 25 June 2014
The watch itself is pretty smart. Considering the price. Adjustable strap so it fits, and keeps time well. Only small problem is the strap is starting to fray on the corners, but I've been wearing it for a month now and its still in good nick.