on 19 September 2014
Was good but now useless! Got this a few weeks ago and had been working fine with my iPad 2, that was untill the IOS 8 update! Now useless! Not supported now! Just hope it's a software glitch and apple sort it out but I'm not holding my breath!

Update.30/09/2014

I'm updating my review as the seller is not happy with my previous review!

Not once did I complain about this item because when I purchased it it worked fine until I did the update to IOS 8. So this is down to Apple that it will not work with my iPad any more. There is nothing wrong with the cable at all and I do not expect you to give me a refund as it was not your fault as it did work! I've purchased 3 of these and none of them work my iPad now since the update.
So my advice is only buy if you have not updated to iOS 8.

Also maybe I was a bit tight in only giving 2 stars originally so have given it 4 now as it does work fine just not with iOS 8.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 September 2016
Bought this product to transfer the picture from my Ipad to my TV to watch Netflix Sky Go Youtube Etc,
Works perfectly, produces a great picture as well as good sound quality. Only downside is you cant charge your
Ipad whilst this is plugged in. However i believe there is a product you can buy that enables you to both project
your ipads image to the TV and charge simultaneoulsly so not a downside thay you cant work around! Also a full
charge will last a couple of hours or so anyway.
on 4 January 2017
This is a great adaptor for iPods with the earlier 32 pin connection. Shame my iPod can't be updated with latest iPlayer app so does not get used as much now.
on 13 February 2015
Found this lead really useful! I am now able to connect my ipad 3 to the TV. It's handy to watch photo's ,video's etc. My TV doesn't have ITV catchup on it, so I can watch it on the TV through my ipad using this lead.You just need to make sure it's compatable with your ipad.
on 26 May 2014
Bought two of these, one worked for me and one didn't but I think if I had persevered it may have worked, you just need to get the sequence right what you plug in and switch on first. Kept the one cable and sent the other back and my refund was done straight away.
on 28 August 2015
Unfortunately worked once before apple blocked it saying it was compatible with there products, I'm glad I've switched to Samsung on all devices now and don't have this issue.
on 22 February 2015
I've bought it to connect an iPad to a digital Sony tv and it's not compatible so I'll return it that's my mistake nothing wrong with the product. However I had selected express delivery and I received it the next day as promised
on 6 June 2015
I bought this to use with my ipad 2 version seven point something and although I could play netflix from it the background was bright pink and the other colours were various shades of pink and green. Contacted the seller on two occasions and they were not interested and told me to contact amazon. I decided that for £8.99 I'd just consider myself ripped off and not deal with the aggravation. I have since bought chromecast and am very happy with it
on 12 April 2014
Don't know how I managed before I bought this it just creates another level to home cinema catch up in all I ve missed too
on 30 July 2015
Its okay. Not the best but it works fine. Giving it a 3 starts because I purchase one piece and I was sent two and charged for the other one i didn't ordered.