Customer reviews

on 26 December 2013
I hate this game. I love playing Guitar Hero 3, on expert mode, but this is boring as hell on kindle. Hated it. I gave this game a chance, but I just didn't like it.
on 25 October 2013
Rubbish, cheap game deleted as soon as I downloaded and songs are poor i would not recommend to anyone anywhere:-(
on 17 October 2013
If Amazon are going to release guitar hero can it be the proper one like the one on game consoles? Not some cheap knock-off. The music selection was even crap.

I wanna rock, I wanna rock, not suck!
on 16 June 2014
I am a big fan of Guitar Hero, and although I appreciate that this app is not a game of the same quality, I did expect it to work. Imagine my disappointment when I tried to open it and it kept throwing me back to the home screen. Dislike - as they say on a certain social media page.......
on 2 January 2014
They got really crapy reviews on their first one so they went and made another one which you have to pay for I got th is tried to have fun but I ending up deleting it
on 19 June 2015
Rubbish app, don't waste your time
on 31 January 2015