Price:£16.46+ £3.99 shipping

on 8 January 2014
Having skin problems is not easy to cope witrh where clothing is concerned, our grand and great grand doughter suffer with rashes from other washing powders, so we have been using Fairy Non Bio for a long time now with success.
The ingredeance seems to work,no itching,no skin discolour and softens the fibres to feel good, thank goodness for Fairy,have ordered now for the family to ensure we all keep to a common wash code.
Recommend to any one with or without skin problems, cleans and is gentle with your wash.
Regards,
R.King.
on 6 March 2014
Bought this washing powder over a month ago. Still have half the box and it only cost £10.
I do, on average, 3 loads a day.
My best bargain of the year. And no un-necessary carrying around town. Delivered, free, to your door.
I will always buy online from now.
on 26 December 2013
I like Fairy brand in general. Good value for money, particularly if you have a large family. Does a good job at 30c. If you are washing whites, has got to increase the temperature. Good for general washing up.
on 9 January 2014
I have been using Fairy for almost 30 years when I had my 1st baby and am still using it now on my own washing also on my grandchildren's washing. I love the fact that it is non-bio along with it's fresh baby scent and yet is still tough enough to get my washing clean even on low temperatures. I wouldn't use anything else and even though conditioner is not needed I do like to add it to the babies washing just for extra softness. Of course it's always Fairy Conditioner but that's just me being overly fussy.
I would highly recommend this to every one as it really does leave your washing soft, clean and smelling really fresh. It's always so nice to feel your clothes next to your skin all soft and fresh or to get into a crisp clean fresh bed.
on 24 January 2014
No damages or leakages as expected - so I am happy. Trusted brand, and the clothes smell lovely. Would recommend.
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2014
This is great value for the quantity. I also loved that I got it delivered to the door so no struggling to the shops.
I find Fairy NonBio is a great powder - especially if you have anyone with sensitive skin in the house.
on 11 April 2014
was value for money when i brought. it washed the clothes so nice and the smell was nice. last so long such a big box. but the price now is sky high!! i only brought it for £10
on 19 February 2014
Fairy non bio may be kind to skin but does not wash as well for stain removal as Persil non bio in my opinion.
Luckily now my child is 12 he is not as messy with food as fairy does not remove stains very well but is lovely for a freshen up!
I used to buy fairy often as was recommended for sensitive skin but when the price got too much I changed to Persil..Persil has since experienced some price rises recently so I tried to save money by purchasing supermarket own non bio but I was not impressed so whilst searching on Amazon for bulk buy offers for Persil I was pleased to find fairy at a lower price than supermarket and delivered to the door too saves my old back!
on 5 December 2013
I have this ordered on subscribe and save and is handy that it turns up at my door without having to carry it home & it's cheaper than the supermarket! Non-bio, so doesn't make you itch.
on 12 November 2014
We`ve been using this for over 10yrs, for sensitive skins. However unfortunatly the other day i put too much in the powder dispenser, and my oh my, I was out, and came back to floods over my floor, its taken three days to dry it out, the soapsuds clogged up the pipes!. So please make sure yu dont put too many powder granules in the dispenser,now we need to use less, as it states on the box. This is the first time, ever, I think weve had a flood due to a FAIRY!!!.