on 20 April 2014
To start this item came very well wrapped. The sound bar has a weird plug adapter which was not connected properly but easily rectified. Now my TV doesn't have RCA out sockets so I had to purchase a 3.5mm (headphone jack) to RCA cable. These can be bought for £2. So do check your TV's connectors, this item comes with 2 RCA cables. On to the sound bar, Connecting was very easy and I must say if you have noisy neighbours this will annoy them. Sound quality excellent you'll wonder how you managed without one. Just to finish I read many reviews before settling on this product. A lot of reviews tended towards saying sound bars are quite tinny sound but I read in one review the ideal sound bar should have a response frequency of 50Hertz to 20KHertz. This item does have such a range and if you like deep cinema sound this is for you. Would recommend this product.
on 18 January 2014
I didn't realise how bad the sound on my TV was until I added this sound bar! A great addition to any TV. I love it, and would highly recommend it, for its sound and price!
on 4 February 2014
Just received this sound bar and what a difference the sound quality is excellent very good value for money I would recommend this to anyone
on 8 January 2014
Very good product at a great price,delivered quickly.very easy to install and very easy to use.would recommend to my friends.
on 9 July 2014
Excellent piece of kit.Makes the internal speakers on my Sony sound like a transistor radio from 40 years ago.The different sound modes work really well especially cinema which adds that 'oomph'.
Rather large and its height blocks the remote sensor on the TV but a couple of telephone directories lifting the TV works a treat until I can make something permanent.
on 5 June 2014
well when I bought this, I went by 2 things, 4 good reviews, and said it works with Panasonic. it now transpires that it doesn't work with Panasonic, it may work with some, all I can say is it doesn't work with mine. oh hang on a minute, it does work with my tv if I am prepared to spend an extra 30 quid (and that's on special offer) from same firm for an adaptor. the adaptor will transform it from the modern digital to the old analogue. the guy at pc world says that even their most basic soundbar comes with an optical connection.... but oh no, not this piece of kit, my tv is 3 yrs old and set up for modern technology, why is this soundbar which I have just bought, not set up for modern tech.
The other thing, is that it came re-sealed, some bodged up sellotape job both ends of the long box. it is sold as new, why was it taken out of the box. I was not prepared to spend postage costs to send it back, ( a real problem with distance sellers).
it works now, and the sound is ok, I think the advert was misleading, I think selling shop soiled goods is wrong. this is a real problem that we are expected to buy something that we are told will work with our tv, and then find we have to spend an extra 30 quid on an adaptor. it is wrong that we either have to accept this or spend a huge amount of money sending it back for a refund.
I make no excuses, all round 1 star for misleading advert, and shoddy service. my advice go for a soundbar with an optical fitment, and not one where you go back to the dark ages with analogue.
on 22 October 2014
OMG what a great product. Easy to set up, fast delivery and excellent customer care.
on 6 July 2014
OK for the price. NB. only has phono inputs
on 13 July 2014
excellent service and also great sound
on 8 July 2014
superb sound for the money