on 22 June 2014
Good music. I find this extremely easy to listen to and it is a good soundtrack when you need to lower your stress levels, want a better mood, and need to concentrate. Would also recommend the series if you haven't watched it. Good stories. Interesting characters. As the series progresses the characters and stories develop. I particularly really enjoy Claire Bowen's voice and performances.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 February 2016
I never saw this season but heard some of the music and liked it. some lovely tracks on this collection. Recommended for anyone who likes good american country music. It's ironic that the music in Nashville the TV series is better than what's in the country charts.
on 12 March 2015
We have been watching the series and decided that we really liked the music .So we bought the cd's .We keep them in the car and play them all the time.As they were auto ripped I can also enjoy them when doing my exercises as lots of the songs are good for that.
on 16 March 2017
Country music at it's best
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2015
If you a fan of the show this is a must, it is a bargain set as it covers so many songs, If you not seen the show this album is a great mixture of many different styles of contemporary country music and so provides really easy listening, great for in the car.
on 11 August 2014
Never really been into country music that much except for a few artists, but I loved the t.v show and the singers on there.
The songs bring back memories of the show and some really lovely ones. Need to get Season two now just hope they do
a complete collection again
on 8 April 2018
yes great on all counts
on 26 August 2015
not overly impressed, bough for the hubby and a lot of the songs seems to be repeated but sung by someone else, not familiar with the tv seriese, but expected more from this for the price
on 16 May 2018
Excellent if you like country music and follow the show
on 2 April 2018