The Paradigm Shift
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 June 2017
Something a bit different, but really catchy. Not 'Heavy' enough for my taste, but tracks like 'It's all Wrong' and 'Punishment time' stand out as the best tracks on this album.
on 19 November 2013
This disc offers the ultimate in heavy industrial rock music! This music is well suited for piping through you vampire home lounge pa system where neon uranium barware casts a beguiling phosphorescent glow against the psychedelic black lights. I can also hear this ringing through a secluded French Quarter vampire haunt as the fog rolls in at the wee hours past midnight. "Spike in My Veins" inspires me to pump up the B-12 and hit the road in my own tour bus! Oh the grandeur of life on the road! Great job guys!
on 5 May 2016
Very solid effort that incorporates the experimental dubstep of the previous record more comfortably. The band sounds fantastic and it really puts Ray Luzier to the fore you don't expect a more complex drumming style to that of Silveria to suit KoRn but it really works well. Its definitely a grower so allow for a couple of play through's before passing judgment.
on 12 November 2015
I love Korn, this didn't disappoint me, it feels like an extension of their work. What more to say?: if you're a fan buy it, but you probably have a long while ago.
on 1 November 2013
After suffering through many below par albums from one of my favorite bands. I was delighted to finally hear something that is fresh and exciting and also great to mosh too.
on 23 February 2016
I love this album. It is Korn at their best once again. That being said I find each of their albums brilliant so I'm biased.
on 16 March 2015
Love it. I love the direction Korn are taking and now Head is back the sound has become heavy again. Love and Meth is my favourite so far. Can't wait to see them live again this year.
on 22 November 2015
Excellent album from KoRn with the return of Brian 'Head' Welch - one great track after the other. DVD is a bonus - all in all highly recommended! Go and see these guys on tour - they are playing at the Download Festival in 2016.
on 1 February 2017
Good album very happy with it!
on 4 December 2016
Its okay but they have done better...