Customer reviews

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened Edition (PS3)
Platform: PlayStation 3|Edition: Hardened Edition|Change

on 6 April 2017
brillianrt game
on 18 November 2015
Good game
on 4 November 2014
ok
on 8 September 2017
Enjoyed this game MP and SP, a little out there, but enjoyed the alien invasion aspect too, considering that is like an extra anyway. NO JET PACKS IN THIS GAME, so don't know what jet boosting is
on 22 March 2016
Bought two copies, one for myself and one for a friend. Neither season passes work! This should not be advertised with the season pass if you cannot redeem it! Hoping the seller will sort this out, if they do i'll post an update.

UPDATE AS OF 23/03/2016

As Amazon delivered the item the seller took no responsibility and told me Amazon would have to look into.

Their customer support was awful and I'm sure it will be regardless unless you are a prime customer, anyway Amazon refused to look into getting new season pass codes and insisted I re order the item instead. I did so and as expected the next two games that arrived had season pass codes that didn't work!

Activision point blank refused to sort this advising if this was advertised with a season pass then I would need to contact Amazon, fair enough but it was worth a try. However they did also say these codes expire which is the important part it means NONE of these editions of the game, these and/or prestige editions are likely to have valid codes anymore.

I don't always read each review myself but I hope for you buying this item for the season pass that you see this, DO NOT BUY.

If you are not at all interested in the season pass and you like the other contents sure go ahead its a great game in fact I don't know why it got so much stick its one of the better COD games story wise, online at release was awful but since they've improved it a bit. Extinction mode the alternative to Zombies is awesome, its the reason I wanted the season pass and the reason I bought this edition even though I already had the standard edition of the game.

Although I do like the game itself due to how bad the customer service between Amazon and the seller - Future Gaming UK was my review stays at 1 stars. I'm hoping to get a full refund, I also asked Amazon to change the description to tell people this code will not work but they refused to do so.

Upon further inspection the season pass code booklet actually says for redemption in 2014, I wouldn't have bought the item if I had of known this from the description.
on 31 May 2014
Here I got the Hardened Edition for 35£ only with the game, a steelbook, the season pass... Anyway, the game itself is the worst COD ever. The solo mode is just a joke, everyone can start playing on Veteran 'cause this difficulty = Super easy, I died twice, first time 'cause I fall out of the map and second 'cause I've been killed in the space.
The multiplayers is the worst ever! I dunno how Activision did it, really. The maps are too big for 12players, we die in 2bullets, and the lag on this game is.... Waouw... For example, if you die without seeing anyone or anything, it's because someone killed you but 'cause of the lag, this person didn't appear on your screen. i cannot understand the logic of the host... The game choice the worst connexion for hosting a game ahah.
Anyway, if you wanna play alone, don't buy this game, it sucks, but it's still fun with friends. ^^
on 29 November 2013
Not as good as the modern warfare trilogy, but now much is. I'm not as happy with the multiplayer. Basically, you now have a squad of characters, each of which after the first must be unlocked using squad points earned in games (at a relatively unpredictable pace). Each character costs slightly more than the last to unlock. They all level independently which is fine, but their weapons, gear and kill streaks all need to be purchased with squad points too and unlocks only apply to one member. This means, for example, if you want every character to have the most advanced assault rifle in one of their load outs , you have to pay 90 squad points (9 per gun across 10 characters). I find this quite annoying, given that the latter characters require a combined 2000+ points to unlock before weapons etc!
on 12 December 2016
Not Call of Duties finest games. Just full of jet boosting people.
on 20 February 2014
Every year a new CoD arrives and the experience is more or less the same but Ghosts manages to bring some new revamped action to all game modes. The story is okay, with the usual villain who wants to destroy everything pursuit but the multiplayer is where it really stands out. In my opinion it's a mix of MW3 with Black Ops II but far more balanced. This edition comes packed with a nice steelbook case, digital content such as Season Pass (with 60€ worth of DLC), digital soundtrack and a cool wrist bracelet. The best is the price Amazon is offering which is waaaay cheaper than any of the stores (120€ on any store in my country) so it's a bargain for any fan especially for the Season Pass.
on 25 May 2014
I waited for this to come down in price as i was starting to go off the call of duty games but this is all in all not to bad its customization options are quite a nice touch the guns seem to be well balanced the exception being the bulldog shotgun very underpowered, graphics are a little below par for my liking since i have been playing battlefield 4 lately amazing graphics on that game,

over all i would say much better than mw3 but not as fun as cod4/bo2

recommend you buy this now at the price it is if you want a game you will play on every now and again not all the time unless your a true cod fan then im guessing you will love this game.