Size: 16GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£29.99+ Free shipping

on 29 January 2014
Purchased this for my 5D Mark III....absolute beast. Works well no matter how fast you shoot. Super reliable and I will definitely be buying several more. You should never compromise power and reliability with your camera and this certainly fits the bill
on 18 August 2014
I use these cards in my Nikon D800.
Never let me down, used in conjunction with the Extreme Pro SD Cards in the same camera, they work tirelessly.
Super fast transfer rates too, which is handy when transferring D800 NEF files at 45mb's each.
A 16GB card holds 200 shots from a Nikon D800 at highest NEF size.
on 12 September 2014
Great speed, keeps up with the 1 series Canon buffer. Note the pictures are out of date and the branding changed. There isn't a gold band across the top of the new ones, but there is a red band at the bottom and I did have the card verified by Sandisk as genuine and they commented on the recent changes.
on 27 July 2015
I,ve always used sandisk CF cards and their reliability has been spot on, any owners of the very fast canon 7d mk2 will know this camera needs cards with fast write speeds, i,m glad to say this card is perfect for the 7d.
After running tests with my older cards there was a massive difference, the buffer would empty in just a few seconds, the older cards would take upto 40 seconds.

With the buffer full i was able to still fire the shutter the continually around one shot per second, that,s around 30 shots before it,s buffer is full, a 3 second burst.

Another great card from a top make, buy with confidence.
on 23 January 2015
Was this a hookey card I am starting to think? I tested it for a week or so before going on Safari, no probs. When away, I filled it with pix and nearly filled a second old card as well. Got home - the old card, all was well - the new card zilch!! Tried to view pix in the camera (Nikon D300) 'Error'. Total panic at this point of course. Ended up sending the card to a 'card saviour' type guy in Dresden. He had to wreck the card (tricky to return for credit then!) and managed to extract about 80% of the pix and charged me £100 or so (for which I was obviously grateful) All-in-all, a very expensive card that I no longer have!
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2016
The price was so good, I was afraid it was a fake card...with limited amounts of storage. On a 245GB transfer to the card, it averaged 97MB per second for the entire 245 transfer...drifting between a low of 80MB per second and a high of about 111MB per second. On a long photo shooting trip, shooting raw, it is nice to have the extra room. Speedy downloads are nice too!
on 4 September 2015
It is worth paying the extra for this really fast card if you are using a camera that takes pictures at 5fps or more and want to take long bursts. Anything slower and the camera will stop whilst the data is written to the card. With this card the data gets transferred from camera to card so fast that you get a much longer burst before the camera tells you it is too busy to take any more. There is a SanDisk 280m/s SD card, but I find that this CF card, although rated at 160m/s, is much faster. I have had no problems with data loss.
on 3 October 2015
I enjoyed using this card whilst it last... It's fast and excellent for sports / action photography. However, it went corrupt just after a few times of using it. Wasn't able to recover any of my photos, and the problem has persisted, despite formatting the card. I would recommend using a few smaller cards, so that if they do fail, you lose less data... Currently seeking for refund / replacement from Sandisk.
on 23 March 2014
I bought this card for the speed, the Sandisk name is excellent.
I have older slower cards, but I wanted the 160 MB/s card.
And it doesn't disappointment is that field. I would definitely buy again and mostly likely will
on 9 September 2015
I have been a fan of SanDisk memory for years and use it on all my DSLRs and digital cameras. This card has an excellent read/write speed. I can record HD video at 60fps without any problems, or shoot RAW files at 10fps with no buffering issues. I would highly recommend to any photographers/videographers.