on 28 July 2015
Zero stars for these unfortunately if it were possible, had to give one star to enable me to post this. Looked great when they arrived but had problems with one pair when the laced leg stiching came away partially and so ended up in the bin. I did write a review on that incident. Another pair washed and worn with no problems so just put the first pair down to dodgy stitching. However, since the I had the most embarrasing situation occur while wearing these under jeans. I got out of the car and was in a shop less than five mins and the entire lace stitched leg decoration came right off, wandered down my jeans and appeared at my feet in front of customers. Utterly mortified and extremely angry now. Product looks ok but utterly unfit for purpose. Disgraceful! All are now in the bin. Don't waste your money or time even considering these.
on 8 April 2014
They are way too small, wanted big knickers as I suffer from IBS and get very bloated. they seemed to be made of cheap material too. Couldn't be bothered to send back as were so inexpensive; I guess you sometimes get what you pay for!
on 4 March 2016
These are not full briefs. I measured them against my normal full briefs that do fit and they are at the least an inch shorter. They do not go up to the waist. I would not buy these again and would not recommend them to anyone who wants knickers that go up to their waist.
on 20 January 2014
These briefs were nowhere near the size advertised, very poor quality too! Would not recommend to
anybody. Very poor product.
on 25 January 2016
After reading the reviews I ordered a couple of sizes up which is probably a bit big I'm normally a size 20-22 but I must say although these knickers are slightly big they are really really comfy and well made compared to other knickers I have brought in the shop , I'm definitely getting more of these !
on 8 May 2014
these knicker's are no where near big enough --how I wish I had gone to M&S---1 am size 14/16 and always buy bigger to allow for shrinkage and for comfort -----and I am no way fat -- I can still get in my size 10 trench coat I bought about 25 years ago !!! they only come half way up and are more like a midi pair !!!!!!!!!!
on 13 August 2014
The outer packaging of these knicks says "100% cotton".
The label on the garment says "80% cotton, 20% polyester", which isn't quite the same thing!
The retailer's description does, however, say "cotton-rich", which is correct.
If you need pure cotton then beware!!
on 11 May 2017
THEY FIT ALL RIGHT A VERY GOOD PRICE.
on 23 July 2014
bought these for holidays an lucky I had others with me as they didn't fit. I went up a size just to be on the safe side but there was no way these were going to pull on. My size 16 daughter has them now and they fit her a treat but they are very thin and dont think they will last long. Wish Id checked size before removing the tags and i could have sent them back, you live and learn.
on 1 July 2016
Excellent value for comfy work pants, nice light cotton material.....and plenty of it, couldn't believe the price. Arrived in plenty of time and the packaging was extraordinarily good. Ordering more