on 15 September 2014
Really happy with the product it was brought as a gift for my mother and she loves it, really easy to use and the perfect size to watch movies on. The screen quality is very clear and great for looking at photos or videos.
on 29 February 2016
I have now had this tablet almost 2 years and it is great! It may not have the kudos of an iPad but it is lightweight, plays TV and radio perfectly and apps work fine - this is all I needed and I am so happy I bought this!
on 3 June 2014
I needed something to replace an old laptop and outdated mobile phone. This was my choice which combines the two. Sometimes it's a little slow in responding when prompted and the downside is that it cannot open more than one app or doc at the same time.However you can see the apps which have been opened by pressing and holding the back button for quick access and tap on one to open up. It's very sensitive if the screen is touched slightly or if your finger hovers over the screen so you will have to choose your settings regarding your preferred sensitivity mode. It is not back-lit for reading outside but there is an option to change the the screen background.
on 21 October 2013
I purchased Tab3 as an upgrade to my Tab2 and observed Tab3 10.1" don't have AllShare cast or Samsung Link. Amazon as always was customer friendly to get this replaced with another product. Again the same issue on the replaced one - No all share or samsung link which would help in screen mirroring. I called up Samsung customer care. They thought it should have been there and the product should have these preinstalled. They suggested me to go on google play and install but these apps were not found in google play. I tried a cheeky option by serching the apps on google search which directed me to the google play. But there was a message "this app is not compatible with your device". I searched online for any help but there was none available. Went to currys PC world and saw Tab3 8" version had all these and screen mirroring. but 10" doesn't have it. It was a news for the retailers. Called up samsung customer care again today to mention this but they don't want to accept that as a common issue for all samsung tab3 10". I have asked for a written explanation with their agreement on this as a defect in the product but they are limited to stay with their famous words " send it to us and we will get an engineer to look at it for you".

Please don't buy this product you will end up returning it everytime until samsung fixes their issue. Thanks to Amazon.
1111 Comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2014
The battery is awful it needs permanently recharging to do anything
Samsung are aware of this apparently but are not willing to do anything about it as "the battery is not guaranteed"
Disappointed
on 9 January 2014
We bought this for my son who is 10 years old and it is a fantastic tablet - prob too good for his age too be honest, my other son has a kindle fire hd which is probably better for his age. This type of tablet is more for the whole family, and if you've got a samsung phone or htc then using this is a simple. We were going for another kindle fire hd, but the Samsung came up at a very good price of £225 - well worth the money.
on 26 September 2013
As with many other people my Tablet has died and wont start again. Fully charged but now it wont open at all, no signs of ANY life at all. Tried the fix (holding button for 15 seconds) as per manual, plus sliding fingers around as suggested by others online who have same problem but NOTHING.

Up until then I thought it was fantastic. Now waiting from a reply from Samsung - bet they just say to do whats in the manual that obviously does not work. Will update after they get back to me
55 Comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I was disappointed to discover when the tablet arrived that the charger has two pins and needs to be inserted into an adaptor for UK use.

As this is a gift that I am buying and setting up for my father-in-law, that's really not ideal. I feel a little embarrassed about that. I just checked the description of the tablet again and I don't believe that it mentions that this is a non-UK import.

It's a great little tablet, but I wasn't entirely happy with the fact that it is a grey market non-UK import (AND THAT THIS ISN'T FLAGGED IN THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION).
on 17 July 2014
Everything was perfect, the item, the time and the price. I'm really happy with this product.
The customer service in this company is really good. For any question you have an answer in 24 hours.
on 10 September 2014
Bought for my wife, she thinks it is brilliant , very responsive in comparison to the laptop she was using and lighter to. Delivered on time, very good value for money in comparison to other tablets.