on 31 May 2017
I enjoyed the story and whilst I don't usually like books which switch backwards and forwards in time this was OK. The general love story was interesting but for me the sex I skipped the sex scenes - for me they were too detailed and for me personally they spoiled the book.
on 15 August 2017
A really good book with really good characters. I really didn't like Layla though! It is the first in series of three books, but doesn't end on a cliffhanger so can be read as a standalone.
on 30 May 2017
Absolutely love everything written by Brenda. This story kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through, can't wait for more.
on 29 May 2017
Book flows easily and fairly well written. I just didn't like layla or all the angst. It became too much, repetitive.
on 11 February 2017
A very good quick read ideal for a holiday book.Looking forward to the next one to find out about how the sister gets on.
on 25 November 2016
Great series!!
on 30 September 2016
ok
on 12 August 2016
I couldn't put this book down and can't wait to read the next book to this series to find out how things continue with Cole and Emma, also how layla gets on with her life.