on 3 December 2013
To anyone who has never heard Count Arthur's Radio Show on BBC Radio 4, buy this - you're in for a treat. Count Arthur is unique, simply a one-off, there is just no one else like him. He turns the most mundane situation into a ridiculous, maddening, bumbling, absurd event which leaves me helpless with laughter. I won't try to define his show, it's beyond definition, but for anyone who wants to hear a comic genius at work (and without any swearing) and have a really good laugh, then listen to this - you won't be disappointed.
on 10 February 2015
An excellent discovery, having heard by accident that the TV series started as a radio show. Well written and well performed. Makes me laugh on the way to work.
on 16 January 2015
Discover Count Arthur Strong after seeing his debut series on BBC 1, very funny. After watching the start of the second series I decided to try the radio show. I'm not disappointment. Very funny, original and entertaining. Easy, fast MP3 dowland and very cheap. I'll be collecting the whole radio series now :)
on 7 February 2015
Count Arthur's radio show somehow passed me by when it was first broadcast, but now that I am enjoying the bonkers and absolutely terrific latest TV series, I thought it was time to listen to all the radio shows. Very funny and I am already contemplating series two. I seem to empathise with the Count so much. Should I be worried?
on 1 September 2015
Loved the TV series and decided to give this a listen . So very glad I did as this is one of the funniest radio shows ever heard. A true classic with so many 'laugh out loud' moments. Will certainly be buying the rest of the series.
on 3 July 2014
Hahahaha!
I love the Count - saw the live show in Buxton and have been a fan ever since.
on 17 November 2015
I love Count Arthur and this completes my set
on 4 May 2015
The funniest man around at the moment
on 1 February 2015
super
on 29 July 2014
very very very fun man. I never tire of hearing him.