on 10 February 2014
Brilliant, it's excellent for anyone either learning the Rosary or experienced. Pictures are beautiful especially the Fatima Prayer. You can have music playing while you say your prayers, you can adjust the amount of time or stop between each decade so you can say your own prayers. Chaplets on Divine Mercy and St Michael very good, also the history section is informative. Good for the sick as you can just put it on and you don't have to press anything , I sometimes find it difficult to hold my rosary when I'm not well such a comfort.
on 10 February 2017
Didn't finish the first mystery. The audio is far, far too fast. I don't understand how anyone can pray at this speed.
on 24 March 2014
Very easy to follow App where ever you are in your journey with the Rosary. You can turn the sound on or off and you can decide if you want to read the Mysteries.
on 20 December 2016
Very helpful App, all the prayers and scriptures in the one place. Its also very easy to use.
on 21 April 2016
Easy to follow app, however promises and history missing from my download.
on 2 September 2017
This is a great app with lots of options.
The speed can he slowed down!!!!
on 17 February 2014
GREAT FOR PEOPLE WITH POOR EYESIGHT A GOOD WAY TO PRAY AND VERY HELPFUL TO LEARN THE MYSTERIES ESPECIALLY THE LUMINOUS MYSTERIES FOR US OLDER FOLK
on 26 November 2015
Might help a leaner? But personally I found it made me lazy ...initially I loved it..... but then I found it wasn't good for me, because i didn't bother concentrating, because the app does all the work, so in conclusion, it might help a learner of someone with poor eyesight, but I'd recommend aiming to learn the rosary off by heart.
on 7 January 2015
As a convert to Catholicism I have been very slow to become involved in these types of prayers, however apps like these provide an excellent opportunity to experiment and I do like the way this one has audio and reading tracts mixed
on 21 August 2015
This app sticks so many times it is pointless. You feel so frustrated when reciting the Rosary should be calming. I will use another and delete this.