Customer reviews

1,038
Format: DVD|Change

on 1 January 2017
I'd forgotten what a great film this is; rediscovered thanks to my 5 year old daughter. A bit of a slow start compared to modern films, but well worth the wait for those wonderful and timeless songs and dances.
on 6 May 2017
Brilliant film and very clever in how they did the animation i loved the penguins!!! Timeless quality, well worth watching.
on 30 November 2015
Another classic we have downloaded for our four year old grandson. We have got our money's worth as he has watched it over and over again. He never gets tired of it and it's lovely to hear him singing 'A Spoon full of sugar'!
on 22 March 2017
Love love love this classic movie. Bought this so I could perhaps persuade my children to watch it...which they did...for about a half hour and then they grew bored. However I have always love this movie and shall now watch it alone! Very prompt delivery too.
on 25 November 2015
This is of course a classic film. Julie Andrews at her best. My kids enjoy watching this as much as I used to. If you have reservations about buying this all I can say it give it a shot. It's a really good movie.
on 12 June 2017
Bought this after watching Saving Mr Banks as that made us want to rewatch this old classic
on 31 March 2017
Received fast and we watched it as soon as it came my daughters are Cinderella mad
on 16 June 2017
Wha is there to say....it's Mary Poppins, practically perfect even after 30 years
on 6 April 2017
Excellent my granddaughter loves this movie. I bought 2 copies one for her home and one for ours.
on 23 June 2017
We love the film. We love how the actors enjoy doing the film. Worth the money