Customer reviews

Style: Windowed|Size: 750D|Change

on 1 September 2016
It's a very specious good case. Plenty space for cable management. I had some issues with screws and mainboard standoffs. Some of the screws coming with the case are not fitting into the mainboard standoffs. So I had to try one by one and find the good ones. One standoff slipped a thread and locked itself, I ended up removing whole mainboard to remove that standoff (with pliers). This is an expensive "premium" level computer case, I wasn't expecting such issues.
on 24 July 2017
I like this case very much. It was bought as a ware house deal and was in brilliant condition with only slight damage to package box, just as it said in the description.

4 stars ... This case was bought for a complete new build with the bulk of the parts being Corsair. I fitted a Corsair AIO 115i water cooler to the front of the case. Only 6 of the 8 screw holes lined up, which is more than enough. I would have expected a proper fit since I'm using corsair parts The side panels don't fit very well either as they flex, there are no locking pins as in most cases, just a front and bottom lip arrangement which means you do need to use the locking screws on the back.

As for space, this case gives you all you could possibly need. 4 ssd brackets on back panel. I removed both 3.5" drive racks and the plastic mounts they sit on, ( my 3 HD's are now mounted in the 5 1/4" bays) I had to do this to mount the radiator on the front panel. This also opened up 2x 120mm fan positions on the bottom of the case so I added a fan there. , My airflow is in my opinion perfect and the Asus fan management software turns off the fans when not needed as the air flow is so good. Cable management is a dream. Well impressed even with the slight issues.

Do look at warehouse deals, They are worth getting especially with the 30 day return policy which you wont need, just read the description properly first to see what your getting.
on 8 April 2017
The 250D is the case I've been running with for about 6 months now, and its been an absolutely great case to have with my mini ITX build. The build quality of the case is top notch and everything feels premium, The dust filters are easily accessible for cleaning purposes and the ability to remove the top for easy access to the motherboard for quickly swapping out components or diagnosing hardware issues is a real bonus. In addition, the fact this case fits a full length GPU is a real boon, as it means you really don't need to compromise on hardware even in the slightest. The only word of caution is that is might not fit longer GPUs alongside an optical drive, but that assumes you're going to be using an optical drive - few do nowadays.

The one potential downside of this case is that the airflow could also be a little better - there's an area of slight turbulence at the back right of the case where hot air being blown up away from the CPU crosses with air being blown in from the side fan. that said, it doesn't seem to affect temperatures too much. With an i5-6500 and a Noctua NH-l9i CPU cooler I still maintain good core temps under load, and the same can be said of my GPU (it runs a little hotter, but its an AMD RX 480).

Overall, for a no-compromises mini ITX build, I would highly recommend picking up the 250D as your case. There are others that are more compact perhaps, but the 250D is hardly a bulky beast of a case, and it will allow you to get very strong performance out of a fairly small machine.
on 6 April 2016
BE WARNED !!!

This product is great yes, the setup of the case and what it comes with is awesome but because of a bad USB connection from the front of the case i fried two MB's and a CPU and had to change at the end the case its self. Now i still live in fear of connecting the USB 2.0 into the MB cause i fear it would fry the MB for the 3rd time. (I still didn't connect the USB 2.0)!

But overall the case comes with everything you need all the screws and even cable ties.
The case is huge with a nice front panel feel and design. PSU has its own rubber stand off's and so
does the mother board has its own preinstalled. The case comes with 3x140mm fans that do a good
job of venting the air and also i have to mention the cheap feel and soundy side panels which dont fit
on 100% and the screws have to enforce theirs structure, but that's not such a huge problem since
the screws correct that. Also the window feels a bit cheap and could have bin a little better designed
cause the same thing applies to it as to the side panels. Side panels have also nice finger screws that don't
require any screwdrivers. HDD bays are really flexible an you can move them where and how ever you want,
you can even stack those HDD bays on to each other or move one out or even both of em and you can put a
fan in place of em to intake air from the bottom. Regarding customization and features this case is Awesome
but the experience with the bad front USB 2.0 cable made my life dreadful so take care !!!
on 5 May 2017
Receaved the case and noticed right away that lower part of the housing is a bit bent but decided to ignore that as it didn't seem like it will cause a problem. Later on i noticed that lower right side (where the dust filter is) is constantly opening no matter how you adjust the hinge... After installing all components and drives in the HDD brackets i discovered that 2 integrated hot swappable SATA ports are not working. Quality of this case is a pure disaster. I asked for a replacement.
on 30 June 2017
I had to check back to see how much I spent on this after a while of using it, I could have bought 3 really good cases for that price - no way is it worth a premium price.

Its extremely difficult to get to the screws on the expansion slots I had to use long nosed pliers ( how can you design a PC case that you can't get to the expansion screws?!, the bottom doors are held on with cheap magnets - ie everytime I press the on button on my case both doors fall open making it look like it wants to fly. The plastic hard drive brackets are so flimsy and the metal bits keep falling out of them. I am frustrated at buying such an expensive case and having it be the same quality as one for much much less. I would never buy Corsair again and never again venture into this price bracket for a pc case.
on 21 December 2016
Unless you got a big board, 3 Graphics cards and 2 Water pumps do not buy it. It looks great but its a Behemoth of a case its great and all but the cable management grommets aren't so good also the front brushed aluminium is horrible and if you touch it without gloves those fingerprints will be there forever.
on 1 November 2015
Used this in a build for my mate, looks better in person than it does in the pics (not that the pics are bad)... THE ONLY REASON IT DOES NOT GET 5 STARS is that the windows side panel just falls off when unscrewed, it doesn't stay in place like many cheap cases I have worked with. This means you must be careful when removing the side window as it can easily fall and become damaged. This seems like a silly oversight by corsair :(
on 17 February 2017
Great case! It made my build incredibly easy. Looks brilliant too. The top of the case is vented so you might want to get extra fans. I'm not finding dust an issue and it's been running for a month.
on 18 April 2017
The imagery describing its look suggests that it comes with blue LED fans, but that is not the case. Other than feeling somewhat mislead, I would have given it a five.