on 12 September 2013
I own a Raleigh Twenty, small bike, even smaller with the handlebars and seat down, this flimsy article wouldn't cover it!! Neither use nor ornament as my old Nan would say!!!, ripped only with a slight pull. Don't bother, I have resorted to Gardening Bin bags and elastic bands...
on 10 August 2015
This must be a childs bike in this image. It doesn't fit an adults bike properly. Supposedly this is a 'shaped cover'.......if you call two rectangles with a sewn seam on three edges 'shaped' then yes it is. In my mind shaped would suggest it fits over the handlebars, and wheels......well basically the bike! While trying to squeeze my bike into this it fell over and immediately ripped, so a complete waste of money.
The free micro fibre cloth is also a bit of a mystery, it is literally the size of two large first class stamps together, less than 4x3inches. Not sure what I can use it for?

On the positive side delivery was excellent, ordered at the weekend and it arrived Monday morning. Shame it was a waste of money.
on 21 October 2013
it is too small for normel size mountain bike, somebody who designed it forgot we live in 3D world, this cover would fit bicycle if it would be flet
what is more material is extremly fragile - i tirn it with my thumb
and last one - nothing holds it in place so a bit of wind and only 10% of bicycle is covered
such crap makes me want to stop buying on amazon
on 18 November 2017
Honestly can't complain for the money I paid. It fits over my nine year old sons bike perfectly. If I had any complaint at all, it would be that it didn't come with the accompanying micro fibre cloth, which is a shame. But this review is more about the Cycle Cover and that's fine. Cheap and cheerful.
on 7 September 2016
This was cheap, okay but I expected at least a little bit more quality. I have my bike in the garden and don't want it to be completely exposed to the weather.
I don't use it very often but have had to take this cover off and put it back on a couple of times now and I've already ripped a few small holes even though handling it with care. The tiniest edge will rip it if you're not careful. For example your break handle would punch through if you're pulling it slightly too hard in the wrong way...
It's more of a disposable, one-off cover, it would've been okay if you got 5 or 10 of them for the price.
So don't waist your money on this one, spend a few more £ on a proper bike cover.
on 6 September 2014
The only thing good that I can say about this is that the seller got it here in good time. Other than that it is a complete waste of money unless you own a kiddy bike. It does not cover much of my bike at all and the fabric was so thin that my panniers cut right through the first time I put it over my bike. In short I'd probably be better off eith a binliner.
on 1 September 2016
It's a bit thin mines has allready ripped at parts not as strong as it looks it does not fit over my mountain bike which is only a medium size frame every time I take it off or put it in I end up with a tear or hole it's so thin I saw them in the 99p shop
review imagereview image
on 17 April 2017
cheap and cheerful - I don't expect that it will last very long, not much stronger than a strong black plastic bag....
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 August 2017
Very flimsy grandson destroyed it in. Few days of using his bike absolutely useless
on 28 January 2018
Hmm only to find out that it's only a thin single fly sheet, instead of a pocket shaped bike cover as the picture... Please drop this ad from amazon prime