on 24 February 2017
I use this to charge my caravan battery when away from mains power, it has only let me down once when we had a week of fog and overcast but that was not the fault of the solar panel!
on 19 August 2015
Been working well since purchase keeps my Leisure\Battery charged
on 21 June 2015
Very good.
on 28 July 2016
Great product was more than surprised works fine and received it on time
on 13 November 2014
easy to set up good quality
on 16 September 2014
i shall be ordering more of these in future from this seller if the price stays the same, good price & good product
on 16 January 2014
Ordered 2 of these kits, both arrived next day with prompt delivery, panels are good for the money, only rating 2 stars because someone in the supply chain has stolen one of the charge controllers as the bag was cut open when I received it, disappointing!
on 7 June 2014
This arrived on time well packed.
I have fitted my solar panel on my summerhouse and connected to my battery pack and is working very well it keeps my 4 batteries fully charged I run my charges for my laptop my phone my Kindle I also use my Power Tools and I have had no problem with this solar panel I would buy this product again and would recommend it.
on 3 October 2013
Good supplier contact, both through Amazon and direct. Slight dink to one corner but tested ok [preliminary test, full test at end of month when at caravan] Ordered through Amazon and received next day.Came with controller but cables needed to connect to controller, these are cheaper through ebay. On strength of service intended to purchase head torch but postage made it too expensive.