Customer reviews

on 4 February 2014
I spotted this book while looking for something else and WOW.....it has been a great thing I would even get another for a gift for a friend, there are numerous things I want to knit from it. I already have done the snowman tea cosy and the santa tea cosy, also the wine bottle covers, absolutely brill.
on 22 April 2014
This is a lovely book if you want to create fun and original items for Christmas, whether its's to sell at Craft Fairs for school funds or to add to your Christmas display, there's something in here for you.
on 21 February 2014
I love Christmas and knitting is another of my hobbies . I have made the snowman tea cosy and it looks so cute.
on 29 January 2014
I lve these little craft books easy to put in my craft bag and the ideas inside are brilliant and easy to do
on 19 December 2013
this was great made some lovely xmas presents i hope they like them as much as i liked doing them
on 14 November 2013
love the pattern cant wait to make my mum a snowman tea pot cover she will love it! so cute
on 30 December 2016
Excellent service and my secret Santa loved her presents 😊
on 27 November 2015
my sister in law will love this!!
on 3 February 2016