on 22 April 2017
ARRIVED BEFORE EXPECTED,WELL PACKAGED & THERREFORE IN GOOD CONDITION.I DO LIKE IT & WOULD BUY AGAIN
on 1 October 2013
After watching the film and listening to a few of the songs on YouTube I just had to buy this album. It has such a great variety of music on it and I am constantly listening to it! I LOVE IT!!!!
on 26 September 2013
I was so pleased with the soundtrack it came on time and the disk was amazing it was fantastic the product was in excellent condition
on 5 March 2014
I had watched the film and liked the soundtrack. Excellent value for money and love the music. Fabulous & can't stop playing it!!!
on 17 February 2016
Finally got round to downloading it :) (after watching it for the 5th time on film 4 ...ah whoops lol), 4 songs are my favourite but it's a good idea to have a CD as a back up and "hint" ;) read the books. The film is good but the books are better as always.(Amazon did a fantastic offer for the series on ebooks very happy, thank you so much x)
on 6 October 2014
CD arrived on time and in good condition. However, it was disappointing that a lot of the music tracks included were not featured in the film, and the romantic ballads were randomly mixed in with the dance tracks, which would have been better all at the end.
on 11 April 2014
I really love this soundtrack and have played it over and over. My only criticism is that it jumps from heavy dance music to soppy ballads and then back again and I would prefer it if there was some sort of progression.
on 1 November 2013
i love CD that you can put on and repeat. And this is the case for this one. The only track that I am not too keen on is the one by Jessie J but good CD for pop rock tunes.
on 5 February 2017
Excellent service and product. Bought for teenage Shadowhunter fan who seems very happy with the cd. Fast service and as described. Recommend.
on 21 April 2014
Really loved this soundtrack CD. My favourite tracks are Heart by Heart and When the Darkness Ends, although the rest are also great.