Size: 1 tree|Change
Price:£18.71+ Free shipping

on 29 December 2014
My baby is growing...........had about a month now and all seems well...........of course as with all plants only time will tell, but am quietly confident..........oh yes it arrived promptly and was packaged well.........
on 29 May 2015
the orange tree is not really what i was expecting. it only had two major branches and the trunk had just been cut off at the top leaving an open wound which is quite prominent. also quite a few leaves where dead but they might have been old.The pot was pretty root bound so i had to re-pot it. overall i was quite pleased with the product but it did not match my expectations.
on 2 May 2014
Brought as a gift. Good packaging on delivery. Growing nicely. Still no oranges... But not time yet I think. Looks lovely on kitchen window sill.
on 10 March 2016
Received the miniature orange tree today with such a disappointment...
The tree was half dead... And it didn't measure 25cm...
A total waste of money...
Pot shown on picture does not come with it and comes in a very cheap Mis-shaped rubbish plastic pot...
on 4 October 2014
Very very happy!!! 2 little oranges are out! Thank you!
on 14 June 2015
It's ok, arrived in time etc. fed with citrus feed and cared for it but it didn't last very long at all. I think I will try this one again though at some time as I'm not sure if my new place will be better at keeping these plants alive. Doesn't come with any plant pot.
on 28 February 2016
Excellent!! Arrived quickly and really well packaged! Had it for 10 months now and 2 oranges last summer and grown well. Already blossoming this year so looking forward to many more oranges this year!
on 14 October 2015
Picture is very misleading. It arrives as a 15cm tall shrub with about 6 leaves on it.
review image
on 25 April 2015
Bought this for my Mum for Mothers Day 2014. The tree has grown slightly bigger than anticipated and my Mother tells me she has eaten some of the fruit!

She is thrilled with it and I have just ordered the Lemon Tree for her birthday this year. Ready for my G&T's when I visit!
on 14 May 2016
Got one for my daughter and one for myself. They both had quite a few orangey balls on, and as for myself discarded quite a few leaving only a total of three. This was because it was pot bound some, so trimmed the roots and re-potted it, and it stands proud on my kitchen window. Plenty sunlight and no radiators to worry about. Happy to say it is doing well. Well pleased is my daughter as am I. Just one thing more, the fruit are ornamental and not edible :).