on 24 March 2017
Bought the first Nexus 7 32GB in december 2013. Was good for 2 and a half years or so but then would not connect with the laptop properly so could not download files directly. About 6 months ago, an Android system update would not install and resolutely refused any further attempts. It was suggested to me to do a data erasure and factory reset which basically rendered the tablet useless as the erasure programme would not finish on its own and there is no means of exiting the reset once started. There was also a problem with the charging unit supplied after a good while. A new, quality charging unit solved that one. I have now ordered the same one again as i think it is still a good option versus many other tablets.The camera is not brilliant , with no flash, and better in good daylight rather than inside. Good storage, loads of space for photos, music, videos etc.When its working, everything is smooth and quick with none of these adverts etc. Plus, it takes all the Google apps etc.
on 12 July 2017
My 32gb Nexus 7 has had daily use for nearly a year now and it hasn't put a foot wrong. The screen quality is stunning - you only realise how good it is when you compare it to other screens (like the still excellent iPad Mini). The screen itself is super-responsive. Apps run like a dream. Okay, so the camera isnt brilliant but the camera and video is more of an add-on in my opinion (I've not had the urge or occasion to use this for taking a single photo since I bought it).
This is basically the best hand-held multimedia device you can buy for the money. Internet-surfing, YouTube and Spotify were the main reasons I bought this and I have not regretted it since (especially since it's gone up in price drastically since I bought mine in 2016!).
Heartily recommended.
on 19 May 2015
Easily the best tablet I have ever used. Quality components even 3 years after release ensure a smooth experience thanks to a responsive touchscreen and excellent degree of performance. I've used Asus' components in many deaktop PC's and whilst that might not matter to most it just shows that Asus takes care to bring it's consumers quality products and that practice is not lost on the Nexus 7.

I've used tablets over the years of varying price ranges and not just Android tablets but iPads as well; The Nexus 7 as tablets go is the best I have ever used especially for the price, I paid 160 at the time, brand new, it was worth every pound.
There were a few apps that we desperately wanted from google. this was bought after a lot of consideration and research. We love it. It is so easy to use and does everything we hoped it would.
Seriously impressed with how good this is.
on 23 September 2014
I got this for my boyfriend & he was likening it a lot ,he took good care & one morning he tuned it on & t popped ,the screen had a crack affected . Amazon & Google were great about it & when my boyfriend retunes from France I'm going to try to talk him into getting another one , The only negative thing I could say is that the photo quality isn't very good
on 17 June 2017
Have had problems getting it connected to our Broadband/Wi-Fi account - a Talk-Talk engineer is coming to sort it out--a little frustrating though as there were no instructions with the Tablet from the seller.
on 30 August 2017
Super tablet, bought for a single purpose but also takes great promotional photos. A favourite with our staff and I regret not buying a few when available.
on 26 April 2017
A quality product which delivers in all the key areas. Very fast, plenty of Ram, excellent screen, great camera and features.
You could throw your money away and get an inferior ipad mini I suppose.
on 15 July 2014
I have had it for a couple of months now and it has proven to be an indispensable device. The battery life is very good. The screen is superb. It is relatively light and easy to hold. As it is QI enabled, you can use wireless charging (even when it is inside a case), and that will save wear and tear of the micro-usb socket. As it is a Google device, the OS is updated automatically.
on 21 May 2017
Beautiful Tablet better than any other my daughter has bought previously! Customer Service 2nd to none!!!