Dinosaur Train Triple Pack [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 November 2013
I bought this 3-pack because we had only one Dinosaur Train DVD that my 4-year-old son watched obsessively (Hatching Party) so I thought another three might be a good thing for my sanity and my husband's. Our son absolutely loves this show. At first I thought he might find it a little boring, as there's very much a teaching element to it, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Now these three DVDs are in heavy rotation. Great value for money, too, especially when compared against new Fireman Sam DVDs. Although now he wants all of the Dinosaur Train toys as well! Beware, though, the theme song will get stuck in your head for days at a time...
on 2 May 2017
My youngest grandson three loves these. Every time he comes to visit it's the first thing he wants to see
on 29 August 2017
GRANDSON ABSOUTELY LOVED IT
on 15 December 2013
My six year old grandson really likes thisAmerican series which I first saw in Gran Canaria. Brilliant mixture of animated cartoon, along with well presented information about the dinosaurs and the various geological ages. Should be seen on British television
on 14 June 2017
Excellent delivery and a quality product
on 17 June 2017
For some reason this DVD has English voices dubbed over the original! If your kids are used to the usual voices it does spoil it a little bit and also the quality is not as good as the original. Not sure why they would do this...
on 4 October 2014
A must have for any dino lover :) lots of songs and interesting facts about Dino's in this great cartoon :) my son loves dinosaur train :)
on 7 March 2016
bought this because my 2 year old loves this series but it's only available on netflix, it's dubbed over in (awful) english accents and it's practically unbearable to watch when you're used to the original.
on 21 June 2016
My grandson enjoys these DVD as he has the toy train and characters.
on 21 April 2014
My small grandsons, aged 3 and 5 years, love this DVD. It is educational but fun and fully engages their imagination.