Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 17 August 2016
Unable to read the handwritten comments by each author included throughout the book as the text is too small and faint on the Kindle version. It's not possible to change the font size of this text. Download returned for refund.
on 11 November 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Well written, and a very entertaining read. A brilliant idea by Jack and his dad. I would loved to have grown up in their house!
on 27 October 2013
This is one of the funniest books I have read in a long time, and laughed out loud! Jack and Michael clearly have a very close relationship and are even funnier live. I highly recommend this book and have bought two more copies for my nieces for Christmas! Definitely buy!
on 4 March 2015
I laughed out loud on many occasions. In fact I woke my husband shaking the bed with uncontrollable giggling. A really hilarious and brilliantly written book, full of eccentric types - and the wonderfully irascible Michael. The affection between father and son shone throughout the book, often touchingly so. Jack Whitehall's illustrations are an added bonus. It is unfair that someone has so many talents! The only complaint I have is with the Kindle edition where the footnotes are in very small and faint print which were almost impossible to read and I was unable to enlarge them.
on 15 October 2013
It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud whilst reading but this book certainly has a few such moments. I love the way Jack and Michael poke fun at one another. How can they make the comments they do about people who are in the public eye without being sued? A brilliant read made all the more more enjoyable by the inclusion of family photos. Am very envious of Jack's obvious rapport with his parents!
on 28 October 2013
It is a strange situation in which a father and son might write a book such as this and even more extraordinary is that it is both well written and hugely entertaining. Don't be put off by the stereotypes in your head. Read and enjoy!
on 1 January 2014
I could not put this book down, it was so funny even made me laugh out loud. my husband wants to read it now.. I would well recommend this book , I love jack whitehalls humour and his dad is so dead pan.
on 20 October 2013
A unique concept - and really truly funny. The quips/asides are brilliant and anyone who so obviously gets on with/has fun with his dad/son gets my vote . . . read it to yourself, or read it out loud - it just gets better! And of course the book would be nothing without the photos . . .
on 23 July 2016
I really enjoyed this. In face couldn't put it down until it was finished. Brilliantly written and a lovely insight into the father and son relationship. Full of humour from both Michael and Jack. Several laugh out loud moments.
on 10 June 2016
This book is great. It's so good that I'm really reading it. It's so funny that I've laughed out loud at many parts. Both Jack and his dad are incredibly funny and this book show it. It also shows what a lovely relationship they have. It's a great read.