on 14 August 2014
The item was delivered 30 hours later! How fast is that? I was so surprised and very pleased as i had thought it would take a few days. The item itself is living up to all expectations and i would thoroughly recommend it to anyone contemplating buying one of these.
on 7 January 2014
Powerful Windows machine that handles all my work and finances, like any laptop or PC. Windows 8 gives us touchscreen/tablet features that one expects today. Plus, we have turned our coffee table into a movie house (using Netflix) because the XPS 18 provides--
* Plenty of processing power for streaming content.
* Very high resolution screen.
* Great sound quality.
* Surprisingly lightweight and portable for a widescreen 18 in. device.
Very pleased!
3 people found this helpful
on 4 November 2014
Love love love it. Been using it for work and personal stuff for three months now and can't be doing with ordinary pc's or laptops now. Beautiful screen, nice and wide for spreadsheets and having loads of pages open at the same time. Can't fault it. I also got the cover (sold by an unrelated company from the USA) which just makes it perfect. I didn't get the stand because it was quite pricey and I actually like looking down at a screen, so the little flick out legs suit me fine. Only annoyance is when having to use an old laptop I keep going to touch the screen!