Customer reviews

Basic Fun Simon Game
Size: One Size|Colour: multicoloured|Change
Price:£26.99 - £46.44

on 20 February 2017
Bought this for my sister. We used to love this as children, especially the sounds which used to crack us up...don't know if any children of the 80s can relate?! Anyway all the original sounds are there, so she's very pleased. Added bonus of touch buttons so no buttons getting stuck as you play.
on 13 November 2017
Bought for 10yo. He doesn't seem overly impressed by it's simplicity but, as a child of the 80's, I love it. The coloured segments don't depress like the original did, but they are touch sensitive and do a pretty fine job. There are three 'modes' of game but really they're all just variations on the same memory sequence theme.
on 26 July 2016
I still prefer the original from the 1970s. The four colours do not 'press down' - well, if they do, it's a tiny amount so there's no positive feedback and so sometimes they don't register your press, you press the next key and then, of course, you've got the sequence wrong.
on 1 March 2017
Bought as a fun Xmas present for the kids and a blast from the past for me. They played with it for 10 mins on Xmas day but that's been it - now March. Good fun product and worked well maybe just dated....
on 20 July 2017
My son loves this, and I have become addicted to it myself ! A great simple memory game
on 10 August 2015
NO WAY AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL FROM THE '70'S! TOO TOUCH SENSITIVE MEANS PLAYING A FULL GAME IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. BRING BACK THE OLD, ORIGINAL STYLE!
on 23 February 2017
I regret buying it. It is not as much fun as I hoped it would be, players are soon loose interest. live in an apartment block and I wish the sound could be turned down or off, I fear complaints from my neighbours.
on 24 April 2017
I bought this for my class- who love it. However its been a bigger hit with the adults! a great all rounder completely addictive
on 19 June 2017
the original game from my youth has turned up again in my house. Exactly as the original and I would recommend. I've had it now a few months and no problems with it.
on 13 July 2016
I ordered this as a birthday gift. I was disappointed that it arrived in a torn and battered box. I had to keep it as I needed to give it to the recipient that day but new items should not arrive packaged so shabbily.