on 29 December 2015
For sure I got a watch. It works and it tells me the time every time I look at it. What am I going to do ? Say it tells me the wrong time ? Sure does not, its accurate 24 hours a day almost every day. Ok so its got no timer and cannot tell me the time in Bangkok. Big deal, no loss to this Dutch guy.
on 4 July 2014
It looks like really nice!!! It's not pretty light! The big problem is that the watch strap is really short. I can use only the last hole!!! My wrist is not so big.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2014
A very nice looking watch but unfortunately as soon as my partner put it on one of the pins broke and the strap fell off. Bit disappointing
2 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2013
OK for the price, but picture misleading as small dials only painted on face. fine for spare watch and might fool some people into thinking you have expensive watch
on 30 January 2014
Good value but I was disappointed that the watch is not waterproof . The blue version says its waterproof to 5 meters but the black and green are only waterproof to 1mm. bit pointless calling it an "outdoor sports" watch if its not waterproof.( it would be clearer if they just said its not waterproof rather than it is to 1mm as someone could think it was an typing error )
on 27 January 2014
The strap is very short, I had to charge it to a larger one.

Why do you need more words than what I've typed already!
on 9 November 2015
nice
on 6 March 2014
value for the money I paid for it and it looks good, I would not call it a sports watch through?
One person found this helpful
on 12 December 2014
watch was very poor for the money you get better for free off a homeless man
on 19 March 2015
great value for money and with a free battery