on 26 September 2017
Having bought this with little hope of success I was very pleasantly surprised. We have just moved home and the lounge carpet was really grubby and stained. We don’t want to replace it just yet as we are having a lot of work done to the house and any new carpet would only get ruined. Having said that the state of the carpet was really getting to me. It was stained and dirty as the previous owners had young children and a dog, coupled with the fact my cat decided to be sick on it the carpet was in a very sorry state. As a desperate measure I thought I would give this a go with no expectation but I have got to say I was amazed at the results. Most of the stains have gone and the one that remained is only very faint but overall the carpet looks totally refreshed and so much cleaner. I would definitely use again.
15 people found this helpful
on 8 April 2017
This was a great product, easy to use, shake it over the carpet brush it in, leave to dry, about 20 or 30 mins and then vacuum, smells nice to and leaves your carpet clean, good to use in colder months than a machine as the machine leaves the carpet to wet, alright in the warmer months as it drys better, where as the powder only lightly leaves your carpet damp and drys quickly. would recommend and buy again.
17 people found this helpful
on 1 September 2016
Really good on the carpet, looks lovely and fresh and smells clean but it clogs up the Hoover!! I've had to clean my hover out 6 times to get it working properly again!
16 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2017
Was hoping for slightly better results but it did make the carpet look slightly better and the whole room smelt fresher.

A little messy to use and the bag is hard to reseal so just used an electric band to fold the bag up.

The stains do look a bit lighter but are still noticeable, I left the powder on for 30-35 mins (the bag suggests 20 minutes)

The downside is that once I began to vacumm it up I noticed my vax vacuum was sounding like it was struggling and running a lot louder than normal, the powder seemed to of clogged the filter but after I emptied it the vacumm began to work fine.

Overall it seemed okay for the price and is easy enough to use. Just would have liked it to removed the stains more.
review imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2018
Pretty amazing stuff - sprinkled it on, brushed it in, hovered up after 1 hour or so.

There was an old stain on the carpet that I wasn't really expecting this to remove - but it did! Plus, the whole carpet now smells delightful.

You also spot areas that might've had spillages in the past, as the product clumps to these areas a bit when you hoover it up. But it's just a matter of brushing it off and hovering again.
on 6 June 2018
Surpassed that which I thought it woudl achieve. I thought it might just make the room smell a little better but it has, as the lady above kind advised, clean and buffed up a very old ad slightly wiffy carpet, which now tollerable for a longer duration. I would highly recommend it, scrubbing it in with a carpet brush, leave for about 1 hour and Bob's you close relative. You carpet is cleaner, brighter and more shiney. We hava henry hoover and it had no problems with it at all.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 August 2017
Love this carpet cleaner
When I saw this to be absolutely honest I wasn't expecting a lot from it but thought I'd give it a go and omg it's brought my cream carpet up a treat and smells divine cannot recccomend enough
Will be buying again
on 3 June 2018
I am not having much luck.Everything I ordered has gone wrong. I have a brick red carpet,commercial type on my barge. I followed the instructions to the letter. When I started hoovering I found my carpet was covered in big white spots. I hoovered scrubbed them with a dry brush. After several weeks I bought a bottle of carpet foam and have managed to get my carpet back to normal (More or less).So that's another waste of money plus zI have chronic arthritis so,grovelling on,the floor didn't help.
on 9 April 2017
Its ok but doesnt seem to remove much
on 6 December 2016
Waste of money - didnt improve everyday soiling despite accurately following instructions