on 24 July 2017
Great product and price. Love the way it smells too hehe.
on 30 March 2014
This product was very slow to arrive, but it came well packaged. It seems to block out the camera a little but I never use the camera on my tablet so I don't find that an issue.
on 9 July 2015
Case was bought for Galaxy Tab 3 7in. Case is a little `snug` but I`m hoping it will give a bit with use. Magnetic closure doesn`t sleep/wake up my tablet....is it suppose to? Stylus good as any I`ve had to date - does the job fine. Screen Protector......pants in my opinion and is now in my bin! Case looks nice and seems to protect my Tab, stylus works so for the money well I`m a happy bunny! :)
on 27 August 2014
was delivered in good time, and exactly as described, thank you
on 2 May 2014
As per other reviews, the case is a poor fit & the wake up feature doesn't work. Couple this with the fact that the first one was lost & it missed the date originally required makes it a pretty poor buy! Shoppers beware - use another seller & a better quality product
on 26 May 2014
Amazing cover was 4 my daughters tablet. Includes stylus and screen-protector. Fits well but cover the front camera very slightly. The stylus works 4 a few days but then its really hard 2 use :-( Wasn't really happy bout that..But overall great product.
on 16 December 2013
It smells very toxic, but a couple of days outside and most of the smell goes away. It's a gift for my children along with the Tab itself, but the cover looks and feels sturdy, so 3 stars from me (would have been 4 if not for the smell)
on 19 July 2014
Very nice colors and good material for the price.
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2014
The case is good quality and fits the tablet very well.
My daughter thinks it looks nice and by the feel of it I think it will last being handled a lot. The tablets buttons and power charger are not obstructed and the cameras can still be used. The case cover is magnetic so when closed prevents it flapping about. The cover can be flipped over and used to stand the tablet up. The case also comes with a screen protector.
The stylus is OK for use with the tablet. Its not what I would call a drawing stylus but is meant for general use instead of using a finger. I think the case is good value for money and would recommend to others.
on 14 February 2014
Really pleased with this case when it arrived. Fits my tablet fine, although it does moved abit when inside. Came with three screen protectors that fit well. Looks good too, nice colours.

See one answered question