Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 21 September 2017
The author takes gods from differing mythologies and mixes them up, along with a human Godhunter, in this interesting, and occasionally humorous, read.

The female lead is unremarkable, but has potential and I would like to see her grow (and mature) as the series goes on.

The supporting cast (The God Squad) are well written, hot and easy to fall-in-lust with.

The book is full of action, alternating between fights and steamy scenes.

I'm in two minds as to whether to continue with the series...
I'd like to see if Vervain (and the books) reach their potential, but there are a lot of books in the series!
on 20 August 2017
OMG such a brilliant book.

An extremely strong female lead, who's mouth rivals that of my own so I lmao nearly ALL the way thru the book.

Vervain is FAN-TAB-ULOUS! She's got a killer set of one liners, rivaled only by her God killing abilities.

She comes under, and I REALLY mean UNDER, Thors hand and BOY is it fun with Baby Thunder and the God Squad!

Throw in a deranged God, a werewolf that also wants her, you get a brill romp.

No idea what I'm talking about the READ THE BOOK..........................NOW!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 June 2014
This book absolutely blew my mind! It had everything you could want from a paranormal romance; gods, vampires, werewolves and a sassy main character that you couldn't help but get behind and root for, even when she did stupid stuff!

The characters were strong and vivid, and there was so much mythology in it, from so many different religions and cultures. It's one of the most satisfying books I've read in a while.

And unlike so many paranormal romance stories that are rather heavy on the sex, yes there was sex in this and it was hot, but it wasn't overdone or crude. It was perfectly toned.

You've got a complete story in this book, which wraps up in a rather nice epilogue so if you're not into the whole series/serial thing you can stop here. But honestly I don't think you'll want to. And that's great news because there is a sequel and more.

Just a fantastic, absorbing and satisfying read.
on 24 May 2014
This started really well. Fun, wry tone of voice? Check! Quirky, engaging heroine? Check! Exciting story with action and excitement? Check! Hunky love interest? Check!

Unfortunately as the story progressed, those same things started to get just a tad annoying. The heroine's quirks start to wear a bit - I kinda ended up wanting to smack her. Not only that, but the story starts veering dangerously into Mary Sue territory - pretty much every male character in the story either falls madly in love with the heroine, or at least develops a serious case of the hots for her. After a while, you just want to start saying "Puh-leaze!"

That said, I did enjoy the book and would be happy to try another by the same author.
on 14 August 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Vervain, and joining her adventurous life, lots of myths and legends made into real characters and woven into a cleverly told story, can't wait to read more!
on 29 July 2017
Romance with humour and alot of twists
on 4 May 2014
I enjoyed this book,it is very well written with a good storyline,not exactly my area of reading but I'm glad I bought it..I would recommend
on 4 April 2017
Amazing books, can't get enough of Vervain and the god squad.
on 25 March 2014
Over the last few months I have been reading all the books in the Godhunter series so far. At times I have been neglecting to get all 7 hours of sleep I so desperately need, in favor of another coupleof chapters
If you like to be taken on a magical adventure, that even your wildest dreams couldn't conjure up, get this book. You wont be disappointed.
on 22 April 2017
I stared reading these books after i read her other books these are a fantastic read and as introduction book into the series it's fantastic I love her take on the supernatural
I'm his book you have a witch that breaks into Valhalla kicks thor in the balls bonds with a werewolf and meets a crazy Aztec what more do you need