Price:£5.04+ £1.26 shipping

on 4 February 2014
I listened to this CD right through . However, good though it is, most Elvis fans will already have the tracks that are on it on other Elvis CD collections as I have & I was rather disappointed to find there were no alternative tracks , Outtakes , unreleased songs or recordings of Elvis fooling around the studio with his band , taking the Mickey out of either himself , other artists or songs that he had recorded . Saying that though, it was a good CD for someone who either didn't have these tracks in their collection or someone who wanted to hear tracks that are not played on radio stations apart from the usual stuff like 'Jailhouse Rock' ' Teddy Bear' etc.
on 6 May 2014
like volume one...UNCOVERED 2 has a nice setlist of live recordings...it's nice to have all these covers together...some of them, ELVIS classics...TCB
on 2 July 2016
It's always good to hear Elvis again. My grandchildren must cover him at school, they both stop and listen when I put it on.
Imagine Elvis Appreciation being part of your education. I'm pleased as he was always polite, considerate and attentive.
That's how you build a career, you listen to people you want to listen to you. The CD itself ? I wouldn't part with it if even
if Lyndon Baines Johnson were in the White House again. My favourite is Yesterday which brings tears to my eyes.
on 5 May 2014
I have the 1st elvis uncovered vol 1 and on this vol 2 there are14 great song by elvis.
Even elvis was not a song writer he sang other artists songs.
This cd is well worth having and would go well in to anybody collection.
Well worth the money.
on 5 April 2016
NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. PROVES A GREAT SINGER VOICE CANT WORK THEIR MAGIC ON ANY SONG. THEY NEED THE RIGHT SONG
on 6 April 2016