on 27 June 2016
I love it! It's a big, chunky bastard of a thing that has garnered many favourable comments, even in the short time that I have owned it. It keeps perfect time - one face is set to GMT., and the other to New York time. The compass... well, as another reviewer said, seems to be attracted to the battery; but as I'm one of those odd people who knows instinctively which way they're facing (NNE, as I write this, in case you're interested), it doesn't matter. The thermometer works fine, too, which surprised me, to be honest. The whole watch looks great, and is very comfortable. For under a tenner, I'm well pleased. 👍😎😊
on 17 March 2016
A truly remarkably grotesque, weird eccentrically retro timepiece, a birthday present for that lucky mate you've got, he of taste and distinction! Don't get lost in the rainforest though, the compass is problematic, but the thermometer, strange but true actually works! No good on your wrist of course as it's going to pick up the heat from your wrist, but I don't think that the SAS or SEALs customers are going to too bothered - Andy McNab wears a girl's pink Casio digital. Both watches work as accurately as quartz do; they've been in it's box in a drawer waiting for a birthday gift to some lucky tactical bloke. Price is good too!
on 22 October 2016
The watch arrived way before the due date of Nov 8 2016 (it came today 22/10/16). The packaging was appropriate and offered excellent protection for the watch, which in itself was already in bubble-wrap.

It is a huge watch and it satisfies my love for watches. I have had what I thought to be large watches, but this one is huge....you really do know you've got a watch.

All the dials are fully functional, but I wish that the thermometer and the compass were slightly larger as my eyesight is not perfect.

All round, it's the best couple of quid I've ever spent and the wait (about 2 weeks) was well worth it.
review image
on 12 November 2016
At the price I wasn't expecting a lot but I have been pleasantly surprised. Both watches have kept perfect time thus far, three months in. The compass points in the right direction and the thermometer reads as expected.

This is a big watch though and it draws some attention. Never before have I had complete strangers strike up conversations about a watch. All have been impressed by the design and incredulous of the price.
on 10 September 2016
This is a great looking watch for the price- people have regularly guessed its value over £100.00. The watch strap is also surpisingly comfortable. I also have skinny wrists and it still fits well, which is a plus.
The main downside is the battery situation- there is no obvious way to open it and so there is a good chance the watch is dead when they run out. Hopefully this won't be for a while.
The thermometer also doesn't work- though I'm willing to forgive that as it looks so great!
on 22 November 2015
Its big first of all. If you got puny wrists then this is not a watch you will feel comfortable with but i knew this before i bought it. The four dials work as they should and althought it looks a bit cheaper in the flesh its got an industrial look to it and it is still a very attractive watch. I bought it as a gift and the recipient liked it a lot and also for the money it is excellent value. About £7 i think i paid. If id paid the suggested price of £59 it would have got a lower star rating. Great value for money mega watch
on 31 March 2016
Fashionable multi dial military style stainless steel watch with sturdy leather strap. I have quite a slim wrist but it sits nicely on my female wrist with plenty of adjustment on the strap. GMT and CET dials although one of the winders is bent so difficult to wind. Also my compass and thermometer do not work on this model although it is advertised as such. Not as pleased with it as my other OLUM watch as slightly less well finished in my opinion, although good for the price.
on 6 January 2016
Watch is fantastic, my partner loves it, although he struggles to see the little dials, which are a compass and temperature gauge, but he loves the fact that it has got 2 time clocks, when we go away he is obsessed with what time it is at home, so now he can set one on GMT and the other where ever we are in the world, it is lovely a big and looks a real mens watch, it is solid and robust.
on 3 October 2015
Compass didn't work, although I could have tried to magnetize it. The dials are rather small, and the watch is very bulky, but it was cheap and it does look good. I've not worn a watch for twenty years, and I got fed up with it after a week. My father-in-law loved it however, and so I very generously gave it to him. If it's cheap enough for you, it's worth buying even just to give to somebody who will love it.
on 13 December 2016
I have bought one of these watches. I'm more than happy with it. It's very comfortable to wear and looks great. The temp gauge does work although if it's on your wrist not so much but I can live with that. The compas on the other hand permantly points at you north no matter which way you face so should not be sold as a working compas. That aside its a great watch
review image