on 7 December 2014
I can't say much about the furry as it is a Christmas present. It arrived quickly and looks great.
on 26 August 2015
Broken as soon as it was opened
on 3 December 2013
A great product that I would recommend to anyone. Well worth the price & the delivery didn't take long at all.
on 31 October 2014
I bought this product for my nephew however it does no longer work the batteries ran out and upon replacing them the furby doesn't work correctly very disappointed
on 22 November 2013
A great toy, my 7 year old loves it and the extra interaction via the furby app is really good. The kids love interacting with it but some parents may find the lack of a volume control an issue!
on 24 June 2014
Found this one as the cheapest. Ordered for my daughter and she loves me for this. Can be controlled with and app on iPad or Android and is loads of fun. We don't need a pet :)
on 18 January 2014
My daughter was desperate for a furby and the idea is great, links to itouch and other Furbys. But why do the manufacturers make such irritating toys?? It has a horrible screechy voice that you can hear from one end of the house to the other. My daughter hasn't played with it much but it does 'learn' to talk more the more you play with it. Thankfully, if you cover its face, it goes to sleep after some chirping and other weird noises!
on 19 February 2014
Great comms, super fast delivery, thanks. My little boy loves this furby boom and it's brilliant to use with the app.
on 10 June 2014
Great toy. Cannot believe how crazy the kids are about this. nice toys. great xmas gift for any young child.
on 27 January 2014
I purchased this for my grandson for Christmas, it was delivered on time well packed up. I put some batteries into it and gently put it back in the bow wrapped it carefully leaving it on its side so it wouldn't speak. (if you move it it starts talking etc)
When my grandsons opened them up the furbies chatted to them as they opened up the box...that was it love at first sight