Customer reviews

Size: 46 cm|Change
Price:£17.00+ £2.99 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 July 2016
I love hello kitty and when I saw this I had to buy it I maybe a grown adult but my love for hello kitty never change
Very nice and soft and washing machineable
Very cute and cuddly do not think twice a very good buy! Pillow and a cushion so 2 in 1
on 26 November 2016
Lovely and very soft pillow.
Bought for my daughter as a present, which she loved. I personally loved using this as an extra pillow for myself : )
Highly recommend for price paid.
on 21 February 2016
My daughter loves anything with hello kitty or kitties in general and when I seen this on offer I had to buy it for her. Was great to see her face when she got home from school. Definitely a great buy as it's really soft and snuggly for her.
on 12 July 2016
Great pillow, our little one loves it. Very soft and cuddly. We got it for a very good price on amazon. Delighted with this purchase
on 15 November 2015
Bought this for my sister's birthday and she loves it. It's a brilliant product and I cannot believe how cheap this was. I definitely recommend this product and would happily buy again for other family members.
on 27 August 2014
The cutest cuddliest softest pillow ever.My granddaughter loved it. It makes a perfect travelling companion, she snuggles up and nods off.Excellent quality, well made and so soft.
on 15 April 2015
My daughter who is nearly 6 years old has had this for 2-3 years now and still uses it. Sleeps with it every night at home, sleepovers/camping, sits on it in the day, drags it round the house and uses it in her games for other toys to sit and sleep on it. she loves it!! Very well made, Soft and very cute !!
on 6 December 2015
Our daughter loves her hello kitty pillow pet its nice and big and very soft 2
on 17 September 2015
I'm reliably informed that my niece absolutely loves this and uses it both in bed and on the sofa.
on 27 January 2014
Lovely soft pillow...my daughter is a huge hello kitty fan so this pillow pet went down a treat! Lovely bright colours too!