on 25 May 2017
Really good script, though it felt a bit weakened at the end. It made me stop and think. Outstanding acting performances from Marling and Skarsgard.
on 9 January 2016
A surprisingly good and engaging movie with a compelling storyline. I enjoyed it very much and am glad i watched it as I had never heard of it before and I was just browsing the movie list on Prime out of boredom and picked this out of a random lot.
One person found this helpful
on 12 November 2014
Amazing film there are people who believe in the greater good and act on their beliefs and are those who just talk, this films sums this up really emotive and inspiring, a must see.
One person found this helpful
on 27 October 2015
What a lovey enjoyable film, with new exciting actors that can act well unlike some well known ones we know today.
on 13 September 2015
A really good thriller. A bit inconsistent, though. The message seems to be that all big American corporations are evil. But what about the big American corporation that made the movie?
on 27 August 2015
Surprising, clever story and with convincing actors - that's what a movie has to be, but seldom is.
on 20 April 2014
Great movie for our time.the end was a bit disappointing but I would recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in environmental issues and the way our current world works.
on 2 June 2015
Item arrived quickly and as described
on 23 March 2015
Superb film...a must watch.
on 16 April 2015