Customer reviews

on 24 October 2013
Had these before and I dont want to change to anything else now. I realise that you need to change them quite regularly because these new ones are so much more comfortable and supportive !
on 12 February 2014
I ran my first 11.5 miles in these shoes this morning and the whole thing was smooth from start to finish.
I'd previously owned a pair of Brooks Adrenaline (11's i think) and have then been running in Saucony omni's (11's) for the last year. the difference between the two was unbelievable. These are a big improvement from what i remember of of my last pair of Adrenalines and certainly an improvement on my Saucony's

I'm looking forward to more long runs in these bad boys and seeing just how many miles they stand up to.
on 25 October 2013
I am a moderate pronator and have been using Brooks Adrenaline GTS (what ever the latest number is) for about 10 years. I find them excellent and my knee problems have largely disappeared since I started using them. They are fine onroad and on dirt tracks although traction offtrack is only average. I wear out a pair in about 4 to 5 months doing 10k a day, 5 days a week. I would not use any other shoe and recommend them most strongly if you are a pronator.
on 20 January 2014
Any one shopping from Australia should leverage this if you wear Brooks. So much cheaper that buying retail in Australia
on 22 August 2013
I have a problem with pronation and have to wear arches !!.. There are not many trainer/ shoes that can handle the arches and provide support comfort etc etc....I wear Brooks everyday..the only thing that wears out is the fabric uppers...and that's no crime after 12-18 months of punishment ...I don't run or jog so cannot comment on that aspect these have been a massive benefit for my whole posture and back trouble. Along with great arches...
on 2 October 2013
I bought these shoes as they were recommended to me by a friend
They are very comfortable and fit well and I really enjoyed running in them
However they have now fallen apart after only once weekly use over the period of 9 months
Furthermore after wearing these shoes my feet always smelled horrible (never have with other trainers)
Not too happy with the product will not be purchasing again
on 26 July 2016
Well I ordered this item and trying it on was fine, when I actually started exercising it was way too tight and ended up with a massive blister on my ankle. so the fit was really bad and that's why I don't like it. I got a size 7.5 I will probably need a 8.5!! so make sure u get a bigger size especially if you will do a lot of sport for long hours -- feet will swell..
on 30 October 2013
Excellent brand, having had two previous pairs. I find they fit right from the start, no need for 'running in' (excuse pun) period. They fit firmly yet are soft and supple with a good tread and support for instep. I purchased black this time as I feel I will be able to wear them for other than exercise. Highly recommended casual comfortable footwear.
on 8 March 2014
I run 4-6 miles at least three times a week, so need a good trainer. First time for a Brooks - they really are spectacular. The only reason I have not awarded five stars - for me the support is a little too firm on the outer heal area. But this is a very minor disadvantage. They are a first class trainer - I can see why they have won so many awards.
on 19 May 2013
Great trainers! It is very rare to find a combination between a stylish and a comfortable trainer. The colour selection of this item is neutral and will match any gray and blue clothing combinations. I liked them so much that I have decided to use them for casual walking or hiking rather than abuse them for extreme sporting activities such as jogging.